Buy small, Sell big (by Booperino)

A quick Fixer story involving milkbags, been wanting to do something like this for a while.
I’d imagine well behaved milkmares and teachers would be very valuable for daycares, the more humane the place is the more people would want to pay to have their fluffys spend the day there :slight_smile: so those 500 dollars would be recovered pretty fast when you think about it
yes the implication at the end is that they are lesbians, but is not the focus, so sue me :stuck_out_tongue:

65 Likes

I love the face of the vaguely-blob-shaped foal she’s hugging.

11 Likes

face of absolute happy

21 Likes

That feel when you get da good snugglies from yer mom (I was always very cuddly with my mom when I was a lil kiddo, so I can relate) and feel safe and warm and loved :relieved:

5 Likes

Technically speaking, that is indeed true when it comes to kids and pets.

Now, fluffies are an odd mix of those, so…

4 Likes

How were they fixed? Are fluffy bodies abnormally receptive to implants? Is the rejection rate for sewn on flesh very low?

4 Likes

Cybernetic limbs, Fixer is a cyber-doc.

5 Likes

Love it
:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Fixer and his miracle skillz :+1:

5 Likes

What Aethelred said
But in some stories I’ve read, they can actually receive grafts with exceptional ease.

3 Likes

I know a certain facility, or a number of certain facilities, that would love them. :green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart:

:eyes:

2 Likes

it was what i kinda had in mind for that final conversation lol

1 Like

1 Like

Well loved milk mares who love all foals, worth every penny of that $500 investment. No need to worry about “besses” and “wosses” Babbehs issues, along with no need to worry about untrained foals on the basics. Every small time breeding home should have a pair like these.

3 Likes

Thanks for the clarification, for a moment I believed it was the story of 3 different milkbags as a comparation post with 2 suffering and cheap vs one well cared and super valued xd

Awww glad they got their leggies back!

2 Likes

yeah it was late and i didnt have the patience to draw a whole story for this one XD

2 Likes

I love all the happy stories you make. Many hugs to you!

1 Like

Sad begin with a good end. Nice story.

1 Like