Carmilla (by Fluffy_Angst) from NobodyAtAll's story "What A Horrible Night"

I love NobodyAtAll’s stories. The idea of a vampire fluffy just tickled my funny bone to no end. So here is my take on her.

31 Likes

Neat.

3 Likes

I love the art, and I’m happy to hear you love my stories! But her name is Carmilla, by the way. Like the Castlevania character. But it’s been spelled both ways in Castlevania, so, eh. Still, nice art.

3 Likes

Looks great! Very nice color palette. If there was a fluffy like that for sale, it would sell for a lot.

2 Likes

Shit, I meant Carmilla!

From Wikipedia:

Carmilla is an 1872 Gothic novella by Irish author Sheridan Le Fanu and one of the early works of vampire fiction”

I thought I was being witty remembering the reference but then I misspelled it! D’oh!

hangs head in shame

Still love the character though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Like I said in the comments of “What A Horrible Night”, Carmilla wasn’t actually part of the story when I first had the idea. I just threw her in while I was writing it. And I’m glad I did, now.

Funny thing is, a lot of things in my stories were decisions made on the spot. I usually start with a general idea of which way I want the story to go, and then I work out the finer details as I write. Sometimes it ends up creating a plothole, but I’ve been working hard to patch up plotholes, so if you see one that I haven’t already spotted, let me know, I’ll work on it. Either by going back to the original story, or addressing it in a later one. Like in “Cleo and Julius”, I added the bit about Cal explaining how he dropped his first blipper, to patch the plothole of Cal not just blipping to safety in “Hell on Earth”.

3 Likes

Love those eyes!
Those…

Eyes…

:flushed::dizzy_face:

Durrrrrrrrrrrr…

3 Likes

Do you think Brenda could hold her own against Sir Francis Varney?

2 Likes

“Ou aw gettink vewy sweeepie…!”

2 Likes