Cast out of Eden # 1 - 2 (by FallenAngel)

I… don’t think that’s what he meant…

1 Like

That’s the joke.

2 Likes

He could have been more cruel and said fine and not gave her more of everything. Same amount of food they both have to share, clean the litter the same amount of times. Basically ignoring her special friends and tummy babbehs existence.

2 Likes

I really hope to see some tormented and murdered Fluffs. God I hate fluffies so much and you have illustrated why.

3 Likes

It always amazes me on how fluffies rush into a relationship without thinking ahead

1 Like

Fluffies don’t really think, they feel.

Also, a special friend with those fucking colors? Uh uhn bitch. Process her lover in front of her, slice the mare open, feed her the unborn foals, and stitch her back up as he expires, watching his babbehs go down her gullet from the processing harness.

Because fuck you that’s why.

1 Like

What makes them a hypocritical SJW here?

This is why I think so many head canons have there being laws that punish fluffy owners for dumping their fluffies rather than bringing them to a shelter or just breaking their necks themselves. Now there’s going to be likely four or more ferals on the street, adding to the danger of potential car accidents from people trying to avoid fluffies in the road, more littering as they will likely scavenge food from garbage cans and spread debris around, and of course the biological factor of having large amounts of animal feces sitting around. Owner better hope Lisa doesn’t get picked up by anyone with a chip scanner or he’s gonna be paying even more than his Christmas bonus for those foals after all!

Now I’m thinking of the ‘soon mumma specials’ story back on the booru, where that exact thing happens to one of the soon mumma buyers when he dumps the now-unwanted brood somewhere that happens to have a camera.

3 Likes

She won’t survive for long considering she was a house pet for her whole life, she will have to adapt to her environment

2 Likes

imagine if she forgot what would happen if she came back. would the owner kill her slowly and painfully?

1 Like

Such a wasted opportunity by the owner. Would have been a great example to beat her with a bat when she was swollen up so she’d shit out aborted foals. That would traumatize her from ever wanting foals again and it’d blow off the steam.

From the context of what the guy was saying in the two pages, I don’t think he would go the sadistic slow killing way to end Lisa, now Shitrat. It looks like he was really stressed out due to work, and if Shitrat came back before he got a promotion and was still stressed, he would make good on that promise, nothing to prolong just bash her head in.

If he got the promotion and now has the bigger house and has fewer things to worry about, and if Shitrat came to him now, I don’t think he would kill her unless she annoys him to no end, he would just shoo her away. That what I think anyway

2 Likes

Hey, is it me… Or is fluffyTV seem to be the main culprit for fluffy bad behavior?

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: always thats what it good at.

1 Like

I don’t know if they are that or simply a deranged twat.

Simply put, if you get any kind of pet it should be because you at the very least like or care for them and their species in general. Sure you might find the odd one out who loves his cat because she acts more like a dog and thinks all other cats are not for him, but generally speaking, one has a cat because they love cats.

And if one accident such as this is enough to make one go from “yeah, here’s my beloved pet” to “if you ever come back I will kill you, insert slur for specific animal here”…

Well, they are either the kind of person who rescues an animal only to post about how good they are as a person on the internet, or they are a mildly psychopathic jackass.

3 Likes

They’ve been feral for a long time, and they fuck like rabbits

1 Like

I don’t get why people seem perfectly fine with throwing their pets outside to die. I own cats and would never even think of throwing them out like that, and my cats don’t directly express their feelings to me.

Like, fluffies are pets, people LOVE their pets, so why do the people in these comics seem perfectly happy to abandon them. Why did they even get a pet if they don’t care about it?

3 Likes

Because they think “AnImAlS bElOnG iN tHe WiLd”.

It’s like releasing a fat old lion who’s never ventured out of his zoo in America into the Savanna. He’s spent his entire life being fed by humans, he doesn’t know how to hunt!

6 Likes

Looks like a Mexican TV Soap… I love it…

1 Like

Well nice beginning, well hopefully this end very interesting, with partly abuse and partly hugbox.

2 Likes