casual fluffies automatic alicorn breeder/sorter

Hi All,

So in Casual Fluffies I’ve made a device that automatically (though if you add a manual step you get alicorns way faster) breeds, sorts, and separates fluffies into the following groups- female alicorns, male alicorns, female non alicorn breeding stock, and non alicorn males (dead). Here’s what it looks like-

let’s start where the foals are born. in semi-manual mode, each pregnant mare has her own small room to birth and nurse her foals. when most of the foals on the same floor are weaned, and have eyes open, the blocks seperating the rooms are removed, and the fluffies gradually make their way right to the sorting doors. They don’t go all at once, so you get a nice steady stream.

In the slower fully automatic mode, a breeding pair starts behind the sorting doors. The doors sort the fluffy using two detectors, one set for adult age, and one set for weaning age (about 200 if you are using the magnifying glass to control the detector, also don’t forget to check the box at the bottom) the adult detector sends signal to a NOT block, and the NOT block sends its signal to an AND block. The weanling sensor also sends its signal to the AND block. the AND block goes to the doors.

This makes it so that a weanling, or more than one, can go through the door only once at least one of them is age 200, since they are usually in the same litter, they all wean at about the same time. If an adult is detected right at the door, it will not open, even if a weanling comes by. the mother is pillowed and left opposite the door at the feces food trough. the father running left and right provides for a gradual dispersal of the weanlings, as they mostly don’t all leave at once. for non automatic mode, the mothers are killed here. here’s the wiring

After the sorting door, the weanlings go to the alicorn sorting bridge, which closes if it detects an alicorn, using the race setting on the detector block leading to a NOT block, leading to the doors. (use magnifying glass on the detector block to pull up this menu, be advised, it will activate if ANY of the chosen conditions are met) here is the wiring
alicorn bridge

below the alicorn bridge is the non-alicorn gender seperator, which places the female breeding stock away from the males. the males go down to the right and eat flufficide.

to the left of the alicorn sorting bridge is the alicorn aging room. the weanlings have likely lost health falling down repeatedly as they go through the mechanism, so waiting here gives the females a chance to survive the long double drop they have next. next to the age gate is the alicorn gender seperator, which uses a male detector signaling to a NOT block, which goes to the bridge doors. as an extra safety, an extra not block and an AND block helps prevent mis-sortings by closing the age gate if a fluffy is on the bridge. here’s the wiring.
alicorn age detector gender
finally the male alicorns go across the bridge to the male alicorn area, and the females fall through the bridge and go to the female alicorn area, which is below the male area.

For more rapid alicorn production, click and drag a mare from the breeding stock area to the rapey male alicorns as shown

once she has had sex done at her, pull her up to one of the pregnancy/nursing rooms. Make sure to blind the newly pregnant mare so she can’t try to kill any alicorn foals she has.

This method of operation is FAR faster than waiting on only three breeding pairs.

at time of writing, i still have this game up, so let me know any questions or comments

17 Likes

Reminds me of those minecraft computers. Very cool. If there is one thing this community needs more of it’s games!

ooooooh i’d love to try this myself!! can you send me the link where you downloaded casual fluffies? I cant seem to find the latest download for it

I love the cold automation. <3

1 Like

I don’t remember which one I used, but I found the link through searching fluffy community for the ‘game’ tag

1 Like
2 Likes

oh good golly gosh thank you!

2 Likes

Have fun!

it looks like your game has a “troth” of some sort in the pregnant mare rooms? is there a mod out for it that im missing?

no, it’s just the food trough available as a food bowl in .8.5

1 Like

oh gosh, i guess i never noticed that!

I wish we could save the game :frowning:

really nice work. brutal stuff!

1 Like

I do too, I’d have happily published the save file, although with the guide above, it should be fully possible for someone to recreate the… sorting device