|Chapter 2: The Fall| The Farmland Fluffys (By DWD)

Often, () means thoughts or thinking in head. lyk

John parked in his driveway and remembered that he forgot the brown earthie on the table.

Oh shit…

He walked up his patio and slid open his door, He then rushed to the table and didn’t see them there

Oh god, where are they? DAMNIT.

He looked at the floor and saw the foal passed out and bleeding, it fell off the table while he was gone.
John swiftly picked up the foal and scooped it into his hand running by the mare into his car to drive to the vet.

10:42 AM

John parked in the parking lot of the vet’s office and held the foal in his hands while he walked into the building and walked up to the counter.

Hi, how may I help you? The person at the desk said.

My fluffy fell off the table and is bleeding out!

Alright, Please hand them over we will take care of them.

Ok. John proceeds to hand over his fluffy.

30 minutes later.

11:04 AM

John gets called over to near the desk.

Your fluffy is healing. After a day, they should start getting noticeably better. They broke their front left leg and suffered blood loss, but they will be fine.

Great! So I can pick them up now?

Yes. But make sure to be more careful with them than normal. They are very frail.

Ok… John walks to his car holding the brown earthie.

huu… hu… The foal said weakly.

It’s ok, you’re fine now.

John drove home and parked in his driveway.
He got out of the car and starting making his way to his patio fluffy in hand
He then heard the mare singing to itself.

♪im da beshest mama, im da beshest mama♪

John ignored it and slid open his door and walked inside his house,

Poor thing… I should probably feed it.

miwkies?..

(That’s surprising? it understood what I said finally)

Yes, I’ll get your milk.

me wan miwkies…

John proceeds to get out the milk from the fridge and warm it up in a syringe.

Here you go.
The foal suckles on the syringe, drinking all the milk, and instantly falls asleep.
John wraps the foal up in a tiny piece of cloth/blanket he bought earlier at the fluffy mart for foals and puts the foal on its small bed.

3:26 PM

John was on his treadmill in his basement when he heard the earthie screeching:

Miwkies! Miwkies! chirp, chirp hu…

He got off his treadmill and went upstairs to his room, where he left the foal sleeping in its bed.

Daddeh? chirp, chirp, chirp miwkies? chirp

John proceeds to get out the milk from the fridge and warm it up in a syringe. (again lol)
He then hears a crying coming from outside while he’s feeding the earthie

BABBEH HUWTIE?! whimpering NUUU BESHEST BABBEH!!

John decides to go check on the mare. He opened his door and stepped onto his patio to overlook the mare, He saw the yellow unicorn bleeding and crushed.

(Holy shit…)
John hops off his patio and walks over to the mare. Holy crap, what happened?

BESHEST BABBEH GAWT CRWUSHED whimpers NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

John then notices blood on the mare’s side.

(Holy shit I think the mare crushed it on accident.)

Did you fall on them?

I WAKEY AN BESHEST BABBEH FOEWBAH SWEEPIES!! whimper whimper

Sorry for your loss, but to be honest, I’ve lost almost all of my fucks to give about you. You treated that brown earthie horribly, so I’m out of fucks to give.

HUUUUUUUU… HEWP BABBEH! DUMMEH HOOMAN!!!

No.

whimper DUMMEH DUMMEH DUMMEH HOOMAN I GON KIWW POOPAH BABBEH HUUUUUUU…
The mare started having a temper tantrum, basically forgetting about her dead foal.
John walked away. He went back inside and continued to feed the earthie.

(I should probably name the earthie)
After John was done feeding the earthie he decided to name them.

I’ll call you… Browny!

Nyu namsies? i brwowny?

Yeah, that’s your new name.

chirp peep Yawyyy nyu namsies!

i sweepy… Browny started weakly walking towards their bed

Hey be careful your leg is still broken

fwuffeh am otay
Browny tried to stumble his way over to his bed and kept falling and tripping.

Browny, do you need help?

Browny then trips again

i nee hewp…
John picks up Browny and brings him to his mini bed.

tank u!

No problem, Browny.
John goes away from his bedroom and then he goes to his patio and just sits down to idly scrolls through his phone

5:48 PM
John is thinking of what he’ll have for dinner tonight when suddenly he hears some screeching from inside his house. Then he realizes he must have forgotten to close his sliding door earlier because it was still open.

(Oh shit…)

John walks into his house, rushes to his room, and sees the mare trying to stomp on Browny again. She must have seen the opportunity of the open door and taken it.

DUMMEH POOPAH MUNSTAH! I KIWW UUUUUU-
The mare is immediately knocked out when John strikes her in the head with his fist.

Are you okay Browny?

Browny sits there hyperventilating, not saying a word.

(I take that as a no…)

John picks up the mare’s limp body and places her back outside in the box. Her two foals are confused and scared because their mom is not moving.

mummah? The red earthie babbled on about their mummah while the green unicorn slept.

John reentered his house and went to his room to comfort Browny.

Browny still seems to be hyperventilating and scared out of his mind.

Don’t worry, Browny, you’re safe now, the mare can’t hurt you anymore, okay?

Browny keeps hyperventilating, but slower. o-…tay…

Are you hungry now? I’ll get some milk ready, okay?

otay…

John puts warm milk in a syringe and feeds the foal.
Browny seemed to be recovering from earlier and was falling asleep.

John exited the room, closing the door this time, and made himself some dinner.

8:28 PM

John was getting tired and decided to check on Browny to make sure they are fine
He opened the door and saw Browny asleep, so he left, closing the door behind him. He didn’t want the mare situation to happen again.

(I wonder If the mare Is alive)

John walks outside onto his patio and looks at the box. The mare seems to just be repeating “dummeh hooman,” and the foals seem to be starting to get frail and weak from hunger they will die by next morning if they don’t get food.

(I really don’t wanna feed the mare but I can’t stand watching the foals suffer)

John finds some SpaghettiOs in his cabinet, cooks it up, and puts it in a bowl to bring it outside for the mare.
He plops the bowl in front of the mare.

Dummeh Hooman Dummeh Hooman Dummeh Hooman Dummeh Hoo-nummies?

Yeah. Alright, I’m out.
John leaves and goes back into his house, not caring to take the bowl back after they are done.

10:24 PM

John is tired and heads off to sleep, checking on Browny one last time before he goes to sleep for the night. He sees nothing out of the ordinary it was still sleeping. He then heads off to bed with Browny’s bed on his nightstand.

Next day 7:03 AM
John awakes to Browny chirping and peeping next to him.

Miwkie! Miwkie! am humgry! peep chirp peep peep chirp

Alright alright I’ll get your milk, don’t worry.
John gets out of bed to go make some coffee in his kitchen while waiting for his coffee to be ready. He then prepares warm milk for the foal.

Here you go buddy. John feeds the foal and then goes back to his coffee. He likes to start his day with coffee and sitting at his patio to watch the sun rise. He looks over at the mare and sees they are still asleep.

(I’m bored. There’s not much to do out here. Maybe I’ll check if Browny’s leg has healed yet. I thought fluffy bones heal quickly I may be right or wrong. I’m not sure)

John walked back inside to check Browny’s leg.

Hey Browny. Can I check your leg?

Why nee chek bwowny weggie?

I need to check to see if your leg is healed yet.

Weggie is fiwne nu chek weggie! Browny started to puff up his checks angrily.

Browny, don’t worry. I won’t hurt your leg. If that’s what you’re scared of.

NU CHEK WEGGIE! Browny tries to puff up his chest to try and look intimidating.

Browny don’t worry. I won’t hurt you. Please just let me check it.

NU!!! STAWP!!!

Browny, you’re being a bad fluffy. Just let me check it.

Me bawd fwuffeh? … sowwy… i wet daddeh wook at weggie…

Thank you. John proceeds to look at Browny’s leg.

Your leg looks quite healed. I’ll give it a few more hours until you can play in a room I’m working on

Nyu woomsies? wen can bwowny pway? I wan pway!

Don’t worry, Browny. You’ll get to play in there soon. (I haven’t even started the safe room why did I tell them already UGHHH)

John walked from his bedroom into his hallway. He went to plan out the safe room. John hadn’t given the foal any toys or anything but the bed yet.

(I guess I’ll just turn this room into a playhouse for the fella.)

John closed his bedroom door and then went outside. He then started his car and started driving to Fluffy-Mart again to get more stuff for the safe room.

7:26 AM
John arrived at Fluffy-Mart and walked inside to look at toys. He put two small bags of Sketti-Treats. More bouncy balls. And some kibble since Browny is starting to grow teeth.

(I should go to Home Depot for some wood to build Browny’s little playhouse. Wait no I have a better idea.)

John returned home.

7:48 AM

John parked in his driveway and entered his house. He walked over to the safe room he’s working on and plopped the bags of stuff on the floor of the safe room.

I should go check on Browny. John said to himself, thinking out loud.

He walked over to his bedroom and checked on Browny. He was fine.

John decided that he would cut down a tree for wood instead of buying it. Cheaper. more easy to find as he has a line of trees sort of around his home.

End of chapter 2! I hope you all liked this lol I’m still not great at writing, and these first chapters might suck horribly.
<<< Chapter 1

11 Likes

Dont doupt yourself! Your doing great!

1 Like

Nahhh you gotta stop doubting yourself those first two chapters have been fire so far you’ve got the workings to get a real classic tale of a adorable little reject and human who gives out punishment to those who harm it which I LOVE story wise because its just so wholesome and endearing! keep up the good work!