Chirpy Daycare (moonie)

Untitled229_20210322155527
That foal that got stuck in the corner is a rabbitfluff chirpy. Also, yes the pegasus foal is a little fat fuck.

94 Likes

So precious! Let’s get that pegasus on a treadmill for fluffies.

12 Likes

will there be any details?

7 Likes

Regarding…?

4 Likes

rabbitfluffs?

8 Likes

Happiness noises

4 Likes

DAM BOI HE THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

9 Likes

Yeah, they’re a niche type of fluffy for the rabbit lovers out there. They’re generally a bit more shy and timid than regular fluffies and are omnivorous but mainly eat a healthy diet of fruits and veggies. They come in many sub breeds as well, angora fluffs, Holland Lop fluffies, Netherland Dwarf Fluffies, Flemish Giant Fluffies to name a few. I have a lot of ideas for fluffy variants. Some mate with other animals some are spliced with other animal dna and some are unethically altered via genetics until they get the desired ‘look’ that they’re going for.

11 Likes

Supper wholesome

7 Likes

Elmer_fudd
Be vewwy vewwy quiet…
I’m hunting wabbitfwuffs!

You’re… you’re… YOU’RE DETTTTTHHHHPICABLE!!!

10 Likes

Adorable little bundles of love! This picture really has a pure, happy and wholesome atmosphere. :blush:

7 Likes

Um dworf fluffys

4 Likes

Except the rabbitfluff may start peeping up a storm once it realizes it’s in a corner and thinks it’s in a “sorry box”. He’s a chirpy tho so he gets a pass. Other than that, yes this is a very hugboxey kind of daycare.

9 Likes

I swear your foals are some of the cutest ones I’ve seen in this place <3

5 Likes

They’re capable of using the litterbox as chirpies?
That’s either very impressive that they’re trained so young, or I let my fluffy get away for longer than I thought was necessary.

6 Likes

The staff usually comes and puts them in the litterbox if they need to poo. They usually stick around and offer emotional support and pet them as they do their business. It’s a tiny litterbox with really low edges so the chirpies don’t feel trapped and get upset. They wanna train them super young to help them grow into being good fluffies.

7 Likes

mm outlet tongue goes in fire comes out i call that a fire hazard

2 Likes

I like to imagine the huggie toy jr is made of the same stuff as a waterbottle, and has a lot of warm water in it. That or that gel which if you microwave becomes warm.

5 Likes

Well, well, we have a fat pegasus chirpy here.
It would be a shame if someone hurted his no-nos… Aims for the testicles

1 Like

well done