Chonkers Part 1 [By Zereal]

Jamie was the one in charge of checking the foal of mare 37, a purple mare with green mane, she didn’t have the best colors, but an alicorn is an alicorn. She was special, she wasn’t like the other mares, 37 was way fatter than the rest of pregnant mares. They were expecting several foals, about 10 or 14 based on the size of her belly. At last, 37 screeched, “BIGGEST POOPIES”.

Jamie ran into the pen with 37 with two other workers, it was going all well, 3 small alicorns, all good and healthy, then something was stuck in her vagina, a foal was stuck and couldn’t get out, if this kept going like that, both mare and foal would die. They made an incision making the hole way bigger so that the foal would pass through. A purple earthie the size of a mid-grown fluffy popped out. The mare didn’t make it, her pelvis was crushed during the birthing of that thing. The foals chirped for their mummah, Jamie and his co-workers took the newborn fluffies to the milkbag room.

The four foals had grown a bit in a week, old enough to talk and stop being “chirpy babbehs”, except for the big one, it seemed his brein didn’t fully develop during gestation. Anyways, they took all of 37’s foals into the selling pen in the front of the store. The big purple earthy wasn’t very popular, for the most part, people look for foals because they are small and cute, this one was retarded and the size of a fully-grown adult fluffy. No one wanted it, not even the other fluffies in the pen, they bullied him and gave him sorry poopies. His brothers and sisters were adopted almost instantly the moment they were put on sale.

Until, one day,

“Wow, look at this one Mike! He’s so big and chunky!” An orange haired woman said.

The big foal started chirping, he didn’t know how to talk yet.

“Wait, he is still chirping?” Her companion asked the cashier there.

“Yeah, this one, is a little bit special. He is the size of an adult fluffy, but has the brain of a newborn foal.” Explained Jaimie.

“Awww, I want this one” The woman exclaimed.

“Are you sure you don’t want any of the more, normal ones Van? The man, Mike asked once again.

“No way, this poor guy isn’t selling, they will place it on the streets, where he’d die without ever knowing what love and hugs are!” Vanessa responded.

“Alright, how much will it be then?”

“This one is on sale, 2.99$”

“Lucky me.”

The young couple took their new fluffy to their house.

“Well then, i’m off to get some groceries, Van you take care of that thi- err, fluffy and make sure he doesn’t shit anywhere”

“Alright. Very well then, you don’t have a name don’t you? How about, Chonkers, since you are a little chonky boi!” Vanessa asked the foal.

He chirped happily.

She setted up an improvised safe room and taught him everything a good fluffy does. Chonkers, even though he didn’t know how to talk, seemed to understand how things went.

Vannesa turned the Tv in the safe room on, and selected a programme in FluffyTV called “Babbehs first words” A programme made for young foals that struggle speaking. Van thought it was a good idea so Chonkers learned a few words.

“Well then, I have explained the basics, I’ll leave you here while I do something real quick, understand?”

Chonkers took a minute to process the information, but he nodded in agreement. Maybe he wasn’t as stupid as people believed him to be, thought Vannesa as she left the house.

End of part 1.

Well, hello there. Once again I bring you a text story. I’m currently working on a ver cool poggers epic illustrated comic. But I’ve also have been having exams all week, so expect some delays on my stories and future projects as well.

13 Likes

Excited for this, I love me some big chonky bois. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I’m expecting diapers if he’s as mentally challenged as indicated.

From the way he is said to react to words, there may be more to him. A fluffy that struggles in the speech department but excels in intelligence is a concept that’s been used before.

1 Like

Aww, he’s like a soft chubber pupper, but as a hoers! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: