Chonky's First Friend (by Booperino)

Sequel to DIY Walkie Gear (by Booperino)
Chonky got a lil reading stick on a rope around her (so she dont lose it), it helps her change pages.

60 Likes

YAAAAAY! I’m loving Chonky! Chonky and Nugget from @BadLuck are awesome :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Nugget is great :smiley: love that lil guy

6 Likes

Chonky is so adorable, sweet and considerate. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Holy shit, it can read! A fluffy being that smart is concerning. Give her this illiteracy juice.

3 Likes

silly weasel :V shes a fluffy not a power steering pump

7 Likes

b-billy?
1545393408_ezgif.com-resize

4 Likes

She probably has a mecha somewhere, waiting for the Weirdbox Uprising.

4 Likes

Trust me on this. A few gulps of that, and her ability to read will drop considerably.

2 Likes

is there a specific billy i should be concerned about oxo’ it was just first male name that came to mind lol

3 Likes

you’re giving me weirdbox ideas that may or may not involve transformers

7 Likes

Well, follow your heart.

But this is more about her drinking industrial chemicals so she can’t think so good.

3 Likes

I suppose that’s okay. Gundam maybe? Macross?

2 Likes

Have you considered reality television or FluffTV?

4 Likes

Also, if you’re thinking fluffy transformers, look at @infraredturbine 's stuff. He’s a fan of that franchise, if I recall, and has explored fluffy transformers a bit.

5 Likes

hm was thinking more “drink car juice become car robot” lol

4 Likes

you are saying that you never heard of :male_sign:Billy Harington​:male_sign:, the one that makes all gachi prophets around the world do :male_sign:fisting​:male_sign: and sacrifice :male_sign:six hot loads​:male_sign: of :male_sign:semen​:male_sign: every day?

1 Like

Turbo Teen perhaps… Turbo Fluff!

1 Like

Good point. Just get the books away from her and let her fill the void with mindless drivel.

Personally, I suggest this dancing lizard.

3 Likes

A kid in China did that in 2010. He started routinely drinking leaded gasoline to become a Transformer.

Spoiler: he did not become a Transformer but did get brain damage.
https://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2010/07/14-year-old-boy-drinks-gasoline-in-quest-to-become-optimus-prime.html

That would be a fun angle for a fluffy story. The fluffy drinks the forbidden Kool Aid, then becomes a Transformer and runs around doing cool stuff and saving fluffies from abusers and such.

Then at the end you see that none of that has occured and the fluffy is just seizuring and foaming at the mouth next to the bottle.

3 Likes