Choose your own adventure 1 (RoseTea)

The third mare looks like moss. I’d first go to the first black alicorn, see what’s up and then visit the third girl

1 Like

recommendation: polls

1 Like

The girl in third place

1 Like

Gatekeeping is how you create an environment where creators don’t feel like it’s worth posting because someone doesn’t like how they draw fluffies. In a fandom with so many diverse styles, complaining about fluffies, which have no definitive appearance, is foolish. A fluffy externally resembling MLP, which, you know, is what fluffies are based on, is still a fluffy.

8 Likes

Yeah, I thought about doing polls for this one. Probably should have lol. After this part every response could be too unique so I guess it won’t be possible after this. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Girl #3. The first two seem too entitled, and i usually root for the underdog anyway.

slept with the judges

That just sounds like “rumor-mill gossip/sewage” to me. I want to make my own unbiased judgment.

2 Likes

devolution

5 Likes

The problem is that the fluffy in this picture is a fluffy. Categorically.

I’m going for the third one. Its the most unusual!

And I love this idea! I’ve been menaing to write a pageant story for a while now.

1 Like

Probably started by the 2nd Placer from how some of these types of people work.

1 Like

Bimbo’s are like fluffies in human form, so a bimbo fluffy must have doubly the silliness! :laughing:

2 Likes