Christmas card (InfraredTurbine)

Hmmm too early ?

Things no one asked

I abosolutelly love Christmas! It always passes like a snap, and you don’t even see it… Maybe the antecipation for it it’s what makes it good ? Dunno, but still love it!

For commissions, illustrations and so on, CONTACT me here or on discord

52 Likes

“Why didn’t you get him a fuck-toy to get his mind off humping? Or just a pair of pants to hide his nutsack?”

“Well that’s far less fun.”

9 Likes

Get fucked.

3 Likes

I was thinking the same; Why the Donald duck style of clothing, sure, it works out for the comic, but the rest of the day he won’t only nag, but also nothing to hold that sanitary pad to keep the bleeding under control! Hihi.

2 Likes

Just a bit early.
We are only just talking about the Secret Satan …err Santa.

1 Like

If my seasonal depression has already hit me then I’m gonna say you’re not too early.

2 Likes

Why wait until 10? Just hit him on the back so it can be concealed for the card.

Follow me for more fluffyprotips.

1 Like

Funniest Christmas pictures to show the family :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Tia knows what’s up

2 Likes

Reminds me of when we got my dog neutered. My mother asked my father if he was old enough to get snipped and I, no older than 10, shouted “Why don’t you just cut out his little heart?!”

2 Likes

No. No Christmas stuff allowed until after Halloween. Unaccetable. For shame! Shaaaaaame! What are you? A big box retailer cycling product to make room for nerw holiday stock six weeks before the current holiday ends. Shaaaaaame!

(Just kidding. Seriously, though, fuck big box retail. Christmas shit on the shelves right now kills me inside.)

2 Likes

So I gotta guess. Is the lore here that he had a boner every time they took the picture for the card?

1 Like

Camera fucker.

You enjoy the holiday season however you like for as long as you like, I say!

1 Like

Christmas stuff isn’t allowed until after Thanksgiving! My seasonal depression hit hard in just September! Which was way too early!!

I’d happily live with Halloween all year instead. Spoopy season is much more fun than having to play Wham-a-geddon every December, (of which I have never lost, bless my headphones.)

2 Likes

Well I guess somebody gonna get the sorry stick.

1 Like

Agreed! (Our Thanksgiving is early October, but still!)

Oof. I hear you on the SAD. Stay strong!

2 Likes

What a perfect present! :rofl:

1 Like