Christmas PSAs - RQ

YES.

1 Like

Hello there! Thanks for re-uploading your stuff! I’ll have a look at it soon.

5 Likes

Something about a genuine apology for something it has no control over just makes me swoon with pleasure. Really hits the abuse spot.

5 Likes

There are many reasons to hate Fluffies, their racism, their horniness, their incontinence, their incompetence.

Throwing away a well-trained Fluffy cause of an unfashionable mane is just silly.

13 Likes

I honestly think that the brown and pink combo looks fine.
Unusual but not so bad you need a pair of goggles.

7 Likes

LOVE this comic. So greatly emphasizes the commodization of fluffies. I made a comic last year trying to recreate your bleak world where people view fluffies as little more than trinkets. :hugs: Ended up changing the reason the foal gets replaced cuz I didn’t want to 100% rip off your idea.

But your stuff has always been an inspiration for my headcannon. You’re amazingly sweet and pure fluffies who can (almost) never catch a break and always get their shit kicked in. The injustice of it all is so satisfying! Love it. I maintain Marble is one of the best fluffy stories. Perfect combo of abuse, sadbox, and just enough hugbox to balance it all out. :smiley:

7 Likes

@RQ fluffies don’t have the first trait, don’t have the second trait (in regards to rape and bad enfies), and the last two traits of pretty down played for fluffies. RQ fluffs are pretty much what fluffies were meant to be, none of the “prototype flaws” are really present with RQ fluffs, they just got the short end of the stick due to PETA and the sticky laws regarding definitions of bio-toys and living animals.

3 Likes

Fair enough, still a bad owner for giving it up based on looks alone.

1 Like

C’mon it’s a fluffy those apologies are almost never genuine

2 Likes

Won’t disagree with that, but RQ fluffs are like Foxhoarder fluffs, they are sweet, innocent, and nigh perfect, but people hate them anyway :joy: Headcannons of injustice and cruelty. It’s a very interesting domain.

2 Likes

Great work, @RQ. And hopefully someone will see this and NOT buy a pet as a gift or stop the purchase of one as a gift.

Comic and PSA all in one.

3 Likes

See that makes me hate them more than the animal like fluffies that have the capacity for being assholes, because that means they’re completely fake like the animal equivalent of nylon or Styrofoam. I mean even Jesus and Buddha got angry but a manufacture creature with no negative emotions, that ain’t right

5 Likes

Totally agree. The perfect fluffies are more satisfying to torment. If you putting pins in a stallions scrotum and it screams “hatchu hatchu hatchu” then it’s showing the capacity for negative emotions (and potentially negative actions as well) thus deserving (maybe not at the moment) abuse and torment.

But if you’re vivisecting a foal and the mummah apologizes for not being a good enough mare, thinking it deserves what it’s getting because it didn’t “wuv” enough or something? Man, that triggers me something awful. The only thing you can do is make the torture worse and last longer because, shit, you gotta prove that the stupid thing is at least capable of being less than perfect.

RQ and Foxhoarder are my favorite types of fluffs for this reason. So satisfying to tease them or abuse and torture them

8 Likes

Honestly if my kid (if I ever had one,) threw a fit over their mane color I be like,”Okay if you don’t want it, I’m keeping him and your never getting another fluffy.”

3 Likes

Brown and pink? Drown it in the sink!

2 Likes

Yeah it triggers in me a kind of anger and disgust at something so blatantly fake and souless like when you look at Elf on a Shelf or Big Bang Theory. You talk about “cute aggression” a lot but I don’t have that but I like a concept I want to say Swindle brought up that these things trigger the uncanny valley in people that fuels a lot of the disgust. I like to think that’s what causes most knee jerk abuse

5 Likes

Lmao tis the season for suffering lmao :rofl:

2 Likes

Remember people, pets are a life long responsability, not a present.
Except fluffies, but fluffies are not real in our world so same thing.

It’s also so unfair and real how being born “ugly” can complicate someone’s existense so badly…

3 Likes

If only that fluffy had been drawn by artist that gives foals their tails at birth, none of this would have happened.

2 Likes

So true, what in the panel he can’t breathe in, what is he in?

1 Like