Chunky Abandoned Foal Adopts CLOSED ( Gal-With-Pastels)

Hnngh i blame this on @NekuChan and how they make Cute Chunky babies, p.s I may or may not be able to edit this post after awhile to say it’s closed. it seems to be the case with my other posts as well.)

(LURKERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ADOPT FOALS FROM ME.)

Some lil foals i found on the street that i may have given Too much formula and food to. The four of them are looking for homes. Here is what info i could dig up on them.

Nutmeg - A foal that was abandoned by his feral herd after being claimed to be a “ Poopy Babbeh” Little guy is Helpful when it comes to finding Fresh veggies when i bring him to the grocery store. Despite What he’s been through, He’s a ball of sunshine. and loves his veggies! He is very loyal and keeps his word.

Fruit Cake : A Festive Foal-in-a-can whose back legs needed to be amputated after her can broke open an severed them. She is quiet a shy Little filly in general, but will open up the more you get to know her. Despite being a Holiday themed foal , she Dislikes singing Christmas songs . But is fine with singing any other holiday song in a heartbeat. She loves cookies! they’re a close tie to skettis for her.

( Taken) Berry : This little girl had it rough, was rejected both from her mother, Father, and they’re rich owners after she was able to open her eyes, due to the birthmark on her flank. this family in Particular Ate fluffy’s , though they threw her to the streets due to her birthmark. Since then she has become deathly afraid of ending up as nummies. And it turns out she is a smarty, but by all means not one of those Selfish smarties. no, she is a very sweet and kind fluffy, who i expect will never call her offspring “ Dummeh” , “ Poopy babbeh.” or “Munstah.” when she gets older. I can tell that this little filly will be a great breeding mare.

( Taken) Spike : Don’t worry this lil guy has 4 legs, He just likes to sit in his little pot. This little plant fluffy was most likely abandoned by his owner due to being part cactus. He was starting to shrivel up when i found him. this little guy just wants to give huggies and be loved. it’s not his fault that he was born with spikes on his body. He loves to be a happy dancing baby in the sun light and requires lots of water. Being a plant he doesn’t need to go poopies or peepees. if you handle him with care and love, he may even start coming out of his little terracotta pot.

26 Likes

CAN I PLEASE HAVE THE CACTUS BABY PLEASE OH PLEASE

3 Likes

WAIT SHIT I ALREADY GOT ONE FROM A PREVIOIS ADOPT THING FUCK

2 Likes

you can still have cactus baby , That rule doesn’t apply anymore.

1 Like

YAY CACTUS BABY

1 Like

A very chunky batch this time I see. :slight_smile:

I want to adopt berry, can I?

Yes you may!

2 Likes

I’ll take berry then, I’m going to be the crazy lady of the fluffies if I continue like this xD

1 Like

If no one else claims her after a day or two I wouldn’t mind taking in Fruitcake. She would be in good company with a handful of similar two legged fluffies. :brown_heart::green_heart:

But definitely want to give others the opportunity first.

Damn, Spike was a cutie, too. Cute af, my dude.

1 Like

Damn. Nutmeg is a true chonker.

I think fruitcake is adorable and would love to adopt her. I always have a soft spot for poor injured fluffies and want to make them feel better. But since Aurix has shown interest, I would like to give them a chance at the adoption, since I already got a foal from your first adoption.

1 Like

fruit cake is yours

1 Like

Fruit cake is taken

1 Like

I’m completely fine with you taking her, especially if you plan on using her for a story.

you can give her to them

1 Like

Thanks, my request was only meant as a backup plan, just in case, not to take her from other possible adopters. Nothing more, nothing less.

Can I take Nutmeg? I’ve been planning on writing about another fluffy I have and he would be perfect to tie it together! You know, a happier “poopie” fluffy for a depressed “poopie” that also have similar abandonment backstories.

1 Like

I wonder if Nutmeg would like to eat nutmeg. ( the spice)