Clean the warehouse 2 (by:Tyndalo8825)

I do not think if to make a third part in which the foal is burned or turned into Kibble

38 Likes

Which would be more fun for you to draw?

2 Likes

partlyI think it would be more fun for him to become Kibble although the pain of burning himself without being able to move…lol I’m still undecided

3 Likes

1 good art I love it…
2 are you native English speaker, if English is not your first language I’m fine with the broken English.

1 Like

Agreed
It’s a tough choice

2 Likes

Sorry for my broken english, I understand a bit of English and writing so I use google translate :sweat_smile: I hope soon to be able to take English classes again, I know you don’t say it with bad intentions but I want to be able to communicate better in the future

5 Likes

No worries man
When you post in spanish, I do the same thing so I can understand what you wrote :grin:

3 Likes

Ah ok good to know, thank you for informing.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’ve had to learn English. Its a bit of a mess, especially when written.

3 Likes

So was that poker supposed to be like how they shock pigs in slaughter houses?

2 Likes

Yes but for fluffys

2 Likes

Save him, Rosita! Use your slut magic!

3 Likes

what about both? Burned to remove the fur and thrown into a triturator while burning alive or with bad burns for the kibble process

6 Likes

@I_might_be_weasel lol Rosita is busier using that power to feed the little foal

@NekuChan I like the idea I hadn’t thought of

5 Likes

“Sexual Entrepreneur.”

4 Likes

But he uses his powers for good. He could somehow enfie a way to save this fluffy.

3 Likes

It would be a very rare cameo but could make an alternative ending to the official

4 Likes

I LOVE your broken English. Reminds me of the OG fluffy masters like Artist-Kun and Mwike

3 Likes

Kibble nummies

1 Like

What exactly did it do to them? Did it paralyze them from the neck down?