Cleaning up [By Birb]

They just wanted to help, how do you react?

58 Likes

they doin their best, def sketties night :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I’m surprised they did as well as they did. How the hell did they pick up the litter box?

17 Likes

First: Commend their teamwork and their talented attempt to remove some of the more tedious parts of their own care from me.
Second: Show the three of them to wrap the bag around the edges and then tilt up to minimize spilling in future attempts. Clean up any spills.
Third: Sketti Night! :grin:
Fourth: Ponder how I can teach them to help with other household chores…

16 Likes

This.

5 Likes

Through sheer will to get some sketties, and a lot of balancing

8 Likes

Careful fluffies but your doing good just careful shake puttin those trash in.

4 Likes

13 Likes

A calm reprimanding, followed by showing them how to do it. :heart:

6 Likes

Meh… I’ll give them credit for making a genuine effort.

5 Likes

I love how you draw these guys

5 Likes

Teamwork makes the dream work. They are trying and seem like they’ll learn from their mistakes. Definitely getting some sketties.

5 Likes

Ahhh thank you, I’m having so much fun drawing them. Cant believe my art block was solved by Fluffies LOL

1 Like

Oh. You’re cleaning up. Hmm. Small spill, but I’m not mad. Okay, since you three worked together as a team, your getting this together as a team!

they’ve huddled together in fear. a half-hour later, the familiar scent of skettis is in the air

Here’s the dishes, hot skettis and we’re going to watch TV together. Let’s go!

confused as they’re not used to a TV dinner

Coming guys? This is the reward for teamwork.

6 Likes

Be impressed by their efforts and dexterity.
And wonder what else they could be taught if they can do this.

2 Likes

Also I’m surprised nobody noticed that all three common types are here.
Earth, unicron and pegasus.

3 Likes

I would definitely praise them for their teamwork, show them how to properly empty the litterbox, help with the spill then reward with sketties. These three deserve it

3 Likes

great them :v and ask them to do it again but better :v and I give them a treat each (and the prize is equivalent of the success of the operation, if after the tenth time, it’s still messy, they don’t get any treat at all … nor spaghetties)

3 Likes

1 Like