Cleveland: After The Fall - Story by:fluffydirectordan Art by:gr1m_1

Originally art to accompany the backstory for the now defunct fluffy game. @directordan and I continued to collaborate and this is After the Fall; new pages will be added as they are complete!
Enjoy and thanks for reading, more to come soon!
atf
[Page1]

Next page

135 Likes

21 Likes

Oooh now, this looks good.

9 Likes

wow
ya quiero ver el resto

3 Likes

This piece has been Featured by the staff of FluffyCommunity
Hey @gr1m_1 , @anon6161455 ,
good to see you’re both still creating!

9 Likes

WOOW~! Thanks Virgil :smiley: ! Dan’s a great writer and I hope everyone likes it

6 Likes

Loving the loose background brushwork combined with hard outlines for walls and police trucks and stuff. Your faces are as wonderfully expressive as ever ^^

5 Likes

it is time Cleveland burns and end the sin within. (Edward rosswin)
Monday May 9 20XX 5 hours before the Abrahamic coalition fire booming the city.

1 Like

Wonder why the Founding Fathers of Fluff picked Cleveland? It’s a shitty city.

John taco is still shooting fluffies in Cleveland

Oh o a feral with babies and in an overgrown memorial, this not gonna end well. Nice background story on this and the political debate and rules. :+1: They even think a memorial is “skettiland”?? :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Very epic. However, what was the exact death count. Or is it just up to headcanon?

Fantastic work! The city and crowd scenes are especially impressive. My eyeballs hurt just thinking about drawing all that detail.

1 Like

Never Forghetti

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see more!

The human deathcount is up to headcanon, humans did die during it I believe though in the official story. I was reading through the original FoC and I believe 12 million or fluffies were mentioned, although my memory is hazy right now. @Oculusfluffy has the archive somewhere, I think. But as he always says, everything is up to headcanon, though I will be working with @gr1m_1 to do some kind of canon timeline for our universe people can borrow if they want.

@JustGwen Someone on 4chan wrote a story about Drew Carey hosting a gameshow that had fluffies being killed, with the reasoning behind it being “The Cleveland Incident”. And thats how the collab got started - explaining how that came to pass in Cleveland.

That said, it wasn’t a story meant to be taken seriously. And, as shitty as it may be, I can imagine worst places to be in the world.

4 Likes

I cannot wait… To see how all hell break loose in Cleveland… Again. Hope it becomes a gorefest… Where our favorite fluffykiller shows up! @Marakasaya1 I mean you! Get your knives!!

1 Like

beautiful work, the both of you! inspirational art as ever, gr1m!

Like Detroit!

1 Like