clown based adopts [CLOSED] (RustyNickel)

actually only two or three are actually based of types of clowns, others are just colors that reminded me of clowns and things similar, like a masquerade

ok you guys know how it works

I’m gonna put a list of all the flufflies bellow, and if you are interested just comment their name (i forgor number again) and i’m gonna give you a like if the adoption is confirmed.

! RULES ¡

• the ones who comment first are the ones to get the flufflies, i’ll check each comment
  • one fluffy per person
  • anybox allowed
  • check the comments first and see wich fluffies are still avaliabe, i will only edit and confirm this in the morning (is almost 1 am here i wanna sleep :frowning:)
  • (common question) “what about the flufflies without a gender mark?” you can choose it, you can also change it’s name

FLUFFIES :

Harlequin : unavailable
Mime and Funky sisters : unavailable
Masquerade : unavailable
Confetti (how tf i write that?) : unavailable
Jester : unavailable
Nameless blue one : unavailable

This is one of the adopts of spOOPy month, i plan on doing three or four of them.

17 Likes

Can adopt Masquerade?
Thank.

1 Like

Confetti… Hes beautiful… I WANT HIM PLEASE

2 Likes

They’re all so colorful and cute

1 Like

Aww, confetti is so pretty

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful colors! Harlequin looks great and I really like how confetti looks

1 Like

Fuck it, I need Jester if possible

2 Likes

I adore Harlequin, such amazing vibes, she could be a perfect mom for piccolo. If possible could I get her? :pray::green_heart:

2 Likes

Can I have the blue one? I gotten another fluffy recently, I think that they would make a great pair. Also how old is she?

2 Likes

A small foal, but big enough to be trained and eat solid food

1 Like

Cool. Just wanted to know.

2 Likes

i’d love the mime and funky sisters!!! i’m in love with their designs <3

2 Likes

Tysm for letting me have Harlequin! I’ve got 2 questions if that’s alright: is she a sea fluffy? And Would it be alright if I change her to an alicorn sea fluffy to fit with character lore? If not that’s alright she already gorgeous as is :slight_smile:

1 Like

She’s some kind of half-common-half-sea, making her just having the fins and tail of a sea fluffy. But if you wanna change her to a complete sea fluffy there is zero problems and yes you can change her to an alicorn, she’s in your hands now :palms_up_together:t3:

3 Likes