Coca-cola. (by: artist-kun) (+edit)

edit

50 Likes

Where’s pepsi man ehen you need him, he can stomp on these stupid babies for liking sweetenedpiss water.
Although they’ll probably explode from the gassies insideof them.

8 Likes

At least Coke had the guts to get politically engaged.

Pepsi just had a shitty ad they ran away from at the moment there was controversy.

2 Likes

I think it’s the caffeine they’ve got to worry about.

Oh god, what if they drank some Monster? Their poor little hearts would explode.

3 Likes

At least Michael Jackson didn’t get his scalp burned while filming a commercial for Coca Cola.

1 Like

Hooked from such a young age. I hope this don’t rot their teeth out

1 Like

I’m of the opinion that if you give a fluffy an energy drink, it will kill them as effectively as poison.

2 Likes

Diabetic Fluffys in 3…2…1

1 Like

A fluffy on a sugar rush would be fun to watch.

2 Likes

These Coke ads are getting weird.

2 Likes

ah yes ! the feral nuclear waste barril ! common at this stage of the year

2 Likes

DareFluffy

2 Likes

I’m told folks have tried that with coqui frogs here.

Man, I miss monster Rehab. They don’t sell it here anymore…

2 Likes

Killed or not killed thats the question

1 Like

More like Pepsi knew a petty dick measuring contest when they saw one and decided they didn’t have to prove anything.

1 Like

I’d imagine what it does on their teeth? Especially for young foals, milk teeth for life, or worse, British teeth

2 Likes

That ad was years ago. They haven’t done anything since.

Truly the betas of the soda world.

1 Like

coke is fucking racist. “be less white” is not my definition of an acceptable slogan. god damned bunch of disgusting sjw fucks. i haven’t drank coke once since they started spewing that shit. until then it was always a waaaaay better soda than nasty weird pepsi. the way that purple turd’s leg and lower abdomen look is just so perfectly torturable tho

drink water. the most based of drinks

1 Like