Comparison Between a Breeder Alicorn and an Exotic Alicorn (by ButtonBack)

Yeah I decided to draw this based off of the garbage fires that are exotic bullies. The Exotic one is very much the stereotypical fluffy, being fragile as hell. Exotic Fluffy Breeders are rare, but the ones who do tend to do it usually end up with Fluffies that are even more of a fuckup.

35 Likes

Exotic bullies ?

1 Like

Derped, fragile runt with large eyes and pug genes?
I love that.

2 Likes

The smaller the dog, the louder it barks

1 Like

…oh, THOSE bastards.

1 Like

Yep, to explain An exotic bully is a bully mix that looks like if a frog and a bully mutt had a baby, a very much genetic dumpster fire of a baby.

1 Like

I’m tempted to make a kitsune fluffy dumpster fire now.

2 Likes

blep

1 Like

The world of rich fluff fanciers is a horrific freak show, by all accounts.

1 Like

Yep, it definitely is. Many breeders genuinely try to dissuade people from getting “exotics.” Like there is a difference between a mutation popping up and people inbreeding Fluffies which is how exotic breeders usually tend to get exotics.

1 Like

Crime Boss fluffy when

1 Like

it’s got goldfish eyes, oddly adorable on it.

There are some really weird goldfish breeds that are absolutley fucked up
Same with how breeders fucked up siamese cats.

2 Likes

It’s basically short man syndrome.

Also I imagined that exotic fluffy having the voice of Peter Lorre and it is hilarious.

1 Like

Would buy the exotic 10/10 times.

2 Likes

So like pugs? Except retro pugs, retro pugs are cool.

2 Likes

… I kinda prefer the exotic one. Look at it! So much personality, so silly-looking. So derpy. I can imagine its eyes rolling around like dropped change when you pick it up or jostle it. Just an absolutely perfect specimen.

1 Like

Yeah if you shook it you might hear a singular brain cell rattling around in there.

I’ve always been skeptical about this syndrome.
Everyone says that short people are aggressive to boost their self-esteem, and no one will think that if such people are not aggressive, someone will finally step on their heads.
I myself have noticed that sometimes people who don’t know me well allow themselves to be rude to me, just because I’m less than 1.70 meters.

Ohhh i love this comparison!! poor little exotic baby, their quality of life is probably horrible. though thankfuly the other one looks healthy, i’ll be sure to do some research next time i adopt an alicorn :grin: