Cookie, The Perfect Fluffy (Info/Intro) (EPICNESSQUEEN)

(Info)

Cookie, the female fluffy, is a bit poopie-like snow white fur and a dark rich brown mane and tail. This is her story from birth to death. WARNING There will be heartbreak for Cookie and possibly no happy ending.

(There are some surprises in it, slight AU)

(Cookie’s POV)

I wake up, and I am cold and wet. All I can do is peep and chirp. I want my mummah. I want milkies. I do not know what these things are, but I need them. I feel something warm and soft touch my fur. It is slimy and weird. I chirp more. It felt comforting.

“dere, dere.” The Mummah says. “Dat is a gud, poopie babbeh.”

I cried, I did not know why, but I did not like the name poopie. Was that my name? Was I a poopie babbeh.

“Hurry up and get the foal from the mare. We need to run tests on it.” A voice calls, I am, grabbed. I chirp and peep. Mummah! Mummah! HEWP!

The very next things that happened to me, I did not understand. Something was stuck up my poopie place. It was cold and hard, and it hurt so much! It gives the worse hurties! My body was prodded, and it hurt as well. I wan die…

And finally, after what felt like a longest time. I hear mummah.

“Nu, Nu! Can’t leave babbehs!” She says. “Babbehs need mummah!”

“Shut up, you fucking whore! All your other babbehs are useless to us! Only this poopie babbeh will work.” The man said.

I peep and chirp. I wanted my mummah. My tummy has the worstest hurties. I need milkies.

“See her chirping? You whore, go feed your actual bestest babeh.”

“No that is poopie babbeh, poopie babbeh is not bestest babbeh, bestest babbeh is bestest babbeh. Only bestest babbeh gets milkies.” She says and I cry.

Why am I poopie.

There was a loud smack and a screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! It scared me, and I am now crying more, chirping. I need huggies! I need mummah!

“Lisen here, you little shit stain!” The voice says. “You are only left alive cause the serum we gave you! If we can fix you damn fluffies, then that is what we will do! Now shut your whore mouth! Or I will make you eat your other babbehs. AND DO NOT TRY TO KILL THIS BABBEH OR ELSE!”

“Dummeh hooman…” She says under her breath, and I sniff.

Milkies! “Cheep, cheep!” I say through my tears.

I hear her make some noise. “Mummah will feed yu, dummeh poopie babbeh, bu mummah nu wuv, yu are dummeh! an ugly! Just an ugly dummeh poopie babbeh.”

I chirp sadly, and I’m moved to her teat. I sniffed and suckled on her teat. Oh, sweet Milkies. They taste so good! I wish my mummah loved me. Why was I born a poopie babbeh?

I hear the doctor talking in the distance. Something about fixing fluffies and Cookie, a fluffy being the first step to success so far. I stop and wonder. Who was this Cookie? She sounded way better than a poopie babbeh like me…

10 Likes