Counterpranked by AIDS

As the owner, so the fluffy.
We get to meet Prankster Daddy and Bonzo again, after a very long hiatus on my part.
Note how Bonzo uses the words “bestest konfus”, the intent being to amuse rather than humiliate.
Flufffies are built to be socially alert and living with his prank-prone owner has made Bonzo take after this trait.
Bonzo being a fluffy, the prank is far from complex and even somewhat pointless, but at least he made an attempt.

44 Likes

Really happy to see this reupload, @AIDS

7 Likes

It’s just an upload. Not a re-one. But thanks anyway. :smiley:
I drew this not 30 minutes ago, haha.

7 Likes

Aww no Stewart ?
We need more Stewart.

2 Likes

I do have a story for Stewart in my head. I might get around to draw it presently.
Also, need to buy a new pen. The one I used is on it’s last leg.

3 Likes

Ooh, then I stan corrected. And that is even better : D

4 Likes

Excellent all around !

2 Likes

On a fluffy level that was nigh quamtum physics level thinking. I’d be proud too. Lol.

4 Likes

Squuueeeeeeee

3 Likes

Yeah, I ain’t gone just yet.

2 Likes

Always love your comics, glad to see another one

3 Likes

Wonder what you’d think of Rambo’s effort to save another fluffy using bricks then.

2 Likes

More will hopefully come, eventually.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

When he saved his special friend from the shopping cart right? I dont think many humans would have put the solution together that quickly. Ah the achievements of an uncluttered (empty) brain. Lol.

1 Like

Yeah.
I figured that he would put two and two together ( slowly) that blockies and bricks can be stacked.
And that stacking them would raise the door. ( or whatever its called in a shopping cart)

2 Likes

Delicious hugbox action with actual hug ending!

2 Likes

It is my main flavour. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What a delightful surprise! I love this style and writing. It’s not a bad prank either, for a fluffy–gave the owner a real WTF? Moment for sure.

I like the ‘bes konfus’ explanation too. Pranks that cause confusion are great. Pranks intended to scare or embarrass, not so much.

1 Like

Yeah, Bonzo and his owner will probably have a lot of fun together.

1 Like

That was UNBELIEVABLY adorable! It’s such a small and innocent prank, but a great leap for a fluffy prankster! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like