Day in the life of a fluffy (Rescue_9)

Yeah, a fluffy’s bowels are a lot bigger on the inside.

Like the TARDIS.

…a TURDIS.

For the record, I’ve only seen like one episode of Doctor Who in my life.

2 Likes

2 Likes

That looks lewd.

Or is it just me? Am I the pervert?

2 Likes

Based on the context in which I posted it, you should be thinking about pooping.

2 Likes

It doesn’t look like pooping. It looks like something else.

2 Likes

Holy hell I’ve never thought of this. Brown fluffies would definitely be sold as mini horses. Add in some mini saddles and bridles and you got a convincing horse

Just wait until some dumbass kid tries to ride a fluffy

2 Likes

I’m imagining a big fat kid trying that, and it’s hilarious.

1 Like

The delicate crunch of fluffy bones and the squish of organs

Delightful

1 Like

I saw a comic about that awhile back. It was an ad for giant, dog-sized fluffies kids could ride. They mention how they aren’t super sturdy and their backs give out after a few months. Then you just throw them out.

2 Likes

At that point you may as well just get a mini pony, they probably cost the same.

3 Likes

Yeah, that is pretty full circle.

1 Like

i-couldnt-resist-mate-jack-sparrow

Sweet Dreams.

2 Likes

Holy hell dude! One hell of a plot twist!

Great work btw

1 Like

Just a quick reminder for all; If you take umbrage to shit edits that have been made of your work, the FluffyCommunity staff is willing to hear your concerns and help you to find compromises.

4 Likes

Awww love it he is so cute :heart_eyes: *snuggle

1 Like

Edits of my work is totally fine with me tbh. As long as you leave my watermark/signature in (or credit me) I’m totally ok with it

2 Likes

Fantastic.
I think a majority of shit-edits that were done in the past were done as good-natured fun, and that should be allowed.
It’s a very narrow band of works that were actual hate-edits, and those few are what we prefer to discourage.

4 Likes

Ah I wasn’t aware the hate-edits were even a thing. But hey it’s always better to have less hate in this community

2 Likes

I feel that the picture should be its own upload under shitposting/personal. Also, as long as Rescue_9 is fine with it, its allowed, but I do want to ask people to try and refrain from doing abuse/shit-edits of hugbox pictures and vice-versa until they seek permission.

The Booru was quite rife with it, and it ended up chasing people out over time. Its why I feel it should be discouraged.

2 Likes

@Virgil
@Oculusfluffy
@FluffyODpNTxBH7

1 Like