Daycare Ch. 6 (by fluffysomething)

You are FV-0446, and you made a housie-friend a few bright-times ago! Darling is the bestest housie-friend ever–she didn’t even cry when you said you were going to have the bestest babies inside her, either! Did she? You forgot.

“Dawwing feew sickies… Fwend, pwease nu mak’ feew sickies…” Darling groaned, pleading with you to stop whatever you’re doing inside her and play with her again.

“Nu, housie-fwiend! Nee’ gib bestest wepwication-huggies su bay-bees come out!” You respond, causing Darling to cough you out along with a weird liquid.

“Wha am wep- Feew poopies! Nee’ mak biggesh poopies!” Darling cried out, squirming around as her stomach explodes, releasing small virus particles that looked similar to you.

You were so happy–you have babies now! That happiness got interrupter by the door opening and fluffies screaming about what happened to Darling.

“You little shit! Again!? What have I told you?! Harriet Edgargreen Roseman, come get your little baby virus. Both of you are leaving!” Your mommy’s mommy walks in, not hesitating in the act of spraying you down with more sorry-spray.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WOWSTEST OWWI-” You scream, your surroundings darkening as your eyes close shut and you start to shake violently.

“Mom, did you just kill it? That was the prototype for the Bestest Sickie Friends line of products!” You don’t hear it, but your mommy and your mommy’s mommy start to argue as your mommy picks you up to leave.

You don’t know this either, but you’re now in a hotel bathroom. 4-star, of course. You wake up unable to open your eyes.

“Mom-mee! Hewp Eff-vee-zewo-fouw-fouw-siks! See-pwaces nu wowk!” You say, screaming as your mommy forces your eyes open.

“I know you have the worst owwies right now, so why don’t you rest? I’ll come back with a friend!” Your mommy squeals, as you smile weakly at her too. You’ve never really had a friend before!

About 3 hours later

“I got you a fluffy friend and a Bestest Sickie Friend! Say hello, everyone!” Your mommy smiles, watching as you three interact.

“Wait, 'ou am sickie-fwiend tuu? Namesie am Eff-vee-seven-fouw-won-zewo! Wan be bestest fwiends?” FV-7410 asks, hugging you.

“Es, am sickie-fwiend tuu. An’ 'es, wiww be bestest fwiend! Namesie am Eff-vee-zewo-fouw-fouw-siks.” You respond, hugging it back.

“Namesie am Wosemawy. 'Ou am-” Rosemary gasps, covering her mouth with her hooves. You know this fluffy. You hate this fluffy. She’s the one that was a meanie! Whoever said all fluffies look the same were wrong, since you know that face. Not her bigger stomach, but her face.

“FV-7410 wan pway wit bestest fwiend! Wet’s gu!” FV-7410 interrupts your staredown with Rosemary, as you think of ways to finally get her back for what she did.

“Wosemawy gon git ‘ou fo Owive an’ speshew-fwend. Hmph!” Rosemary huffs, walking away to play somewhere else.

5 Likes

Wait, how did the woman get Rosemary? I thought she was someone else’s fluffy.

2 Likes

In my mind, Rosemary got put up for adoption since she was just too bratty for the owner to handle

3 Likes