Daycare miscare. By hackerkyle

Great story. I love these accidental abuse stories. Shows how prone to accident fluffies are.

I disagree with this part though. Should’ve been a regular fluffy and a stuffy friend. Does a smarty “deserve” to drown in turbulent hot water just for being a brat? And if it’s more than a brat (rapes, hurts, or murders fluffies), that’s not a fluffy. That’s a hellgremlin and makes no sense to put such a critter in a daycare with fluffies.

I have plenty of rants about “justified” abuse, and if you’re new you’ll probably stumble across one soon enough, so I won’t go off here. But my personal opinion, the story would’ve only been improved if it were a regular fluff and a stuffy friend.

But great first story! Welcome to the community and excited to see what else you write! :hugs:

Well I guess the words deserved and bratty were too strong of words to use. But they were the words that came to mind. Like, I guess what I meant was are his actions worth his stupidity in getting himself in that trouble. If that makes sense.

1 Like

That makes sense.

And take anything I saw with a grain of salt. I’m a bit of a “fluffy purist”. I like sadbox, so I like it when fluffies are sweet and naive and loving and don’t deserve what happens to them. Not fond of smarties, and am against hellgremlins.

just sharing my thoughts, but I don’t want to gatekeep. Your story is great, just write about scenarios that are fun for you :+1:

1 Like

grammar pls

I love your debit story!! Keep it up!! Great idea for a plot!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Wasn’t “Hand loading the machine” the standard that got ignored?

ie - if he hadn’t dumped the load and picked through them he would have found the smarty.

1 Like

I didn’t catch that part.

But if was supposed to do that, then yes. He donked up.

1 Like