Dayshine VS Hellbreath! (Artist: SqueakyFriend)

dayshine vs hellbreath

I’m gonna do the rest of those art trades, but first here’s a doodle to get back into the groove!

A story idea I’ve had is the adventure of Dayshine, a cool and misunderstood alicorn who turns into the extra powerful and cool batfluffy Moonshine when the full moon is out, and who is definitely not a Mary Sue self-insert of the little unicorn author Sunny. (The story is narrated by Sunny and written down by her owner, for the sake of legibility. She does not realize she made Dayshine into a monster, as it’s literally just her with wings because wings are cool and she wants to fly.)

And then that one joke I drew about the firebreathing cannibalfluffy demonfluffy Hellbreath made me think … he just sounds like an antagonist Sunny would make. It’s the perfect fit. I mean he’s so evil!

(Funnily enough, this might mean Hellbreath likes peaches just because Sunny thinks they’re gross.)

39 Likes

Ohhhh my gosh! i would love to see a full story about DayShine! maybe even in a child’s book format or a lil fluffy comic book! Marysue or not this idea is lovely!

2 Likes

I like Sunny already! I like exploring the kind of fictions and stories that fluffies would tell. Sure, they’d make terrible self-inserts and Mary Sue OCs, just like how children do.

1 Like

An’ fwuffy was dah day man~
woooah~
fightah of dah dawk time man~
woooah~
champion of dah sun~
am mastah of kawate an’ fwiendship fo’ ebewyone~

2 Likes

Mary Sue’s are a concept I believe people use to stop others from having fun. My main OC Alexis is a self-insert who used to be one however has been toned down with the help of a close friend.

Sunny, go wild, it’s your story and you get to decide how it goes

2 Likes