Decisions Ch. 4 (by fluffysomething)

AN: Since @BFM101’s comment got the most likes (not including mine which I gave to everyone’s idea), I’ll be doing their idea! I also really liked @CyclopsBurger’s idea, though! Enjoy!

You are FV-0446, and your mommy said you could have babies with your new special-friend! You’re so happy!

“How hab babees if Ay-Sikstee-Fouw nu a Bestesh Sickie Fwen wike speshow-fwen?” Your new special-friend questions, visibly confused as they look at themselves, then at you.

“Look, I know how you two could have babies. It’s gonna take a few… ‘pokie-hurties’, though.” Your mommy explains, picking you and your new special-friend up and taking you both inside and into her ‘special-room’.

“Wha’ this?” Your new special-friend asks as they’re placed onto a table and held still.

“This am mom-mee speshew woom! Mom-mee sumtimes bwing fwuffies in hewe an-” You say, getting cut off by your mommy covering your small mouth and smiling at your new special-friend.

“Okay, in order for you two to have babies, I’ll have to give FV-0446 ‘pokie-hurties’ while taking out some of its… ‘building blocks that make it’ and put it into you, effectively making you have ‘inside-babies’. Got it?” Your mommy explains to your special-friend, briefly getting a syringe and inserting it into you.

“Huwties! Mom-mee, insides hab huwties! Hewp!” You complain as she takes the syringe out, sticks it into your new special-friend, and presses down on the weird circle-shaped thing.

“Feew funnie. Wai feew funnie? Am hab babees nao?” Your new special-friend asks, poking itself and feeling something touch it back.

“Bay-bees come when?” You ask, getting a response of ‘soon’ as you both get put outside again.

You are Dr. Harriet Roseman, and you are quite excited. You’re currently waiting for A-64’s babies to come, which might take a few days, weeks, or maybe a month or two.

“BIGGESH INSIDE OWWIES! HEWP!” A-64 screams, curling up on itself on the grass.

“That was fast. Okay, I’ll help.” You sigh to yourself, running outside and picking up A-64 as it cries.

“Blegh! Babees! Babee- EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! THAT AM NU BABEES!” A-64 shouts, wiggling away from the babies it vomited up as it points and screams.

“WHA’ AM THAT? Eff-vee-zewo-fouw-fouw-siks nu wan! Nu waaaannnn!” FV-0446 also screams, running to the other side of the backyard.

“Now, we aren’t going to be mean to the babies. What’s even wrong with- Oh, God! What is that!?” You shriek, pointing at the moving mass coming towards you.

When you look down, you see a moving mass with multiple stubby arms, legs, eyes and almost indistinguishable y-shapes, mixed with ‘pointy-thingies’. To make it worse, its eyes are looking up at all of you.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Nu-pwetty bay-bee coming fo’ Eff-vee-zewo-fouw-fouw-siks! Hewp!” FV-0446 screeches, kicking it away and causing it to cry distortedly.

“Now, this baby isn’t going to live that long. Maybe we should try being nice to it so when it goes ‘forever-night-nights’, it’ll be happy about us.” You explain, apprehensively picking the baby up and placing it in FV-0446’s stubby arms.

At least someone’s going to be happy.

5 Likes

I hope the abomination eats fluffies.

1 Like

Someone needs to sit these things down and explain genetics to them.

Not me obviously, I wanna see more fucked up kids

2 Likes