Deep-Fried Fluffy Booth (by SouthernKilling)

So, your kid just won a fluffy at one of the game booths and you’re not too keen on taking it home? Bring it and we’ll deep-fry it and put it on a stick for you.

Or enjoy our Chirpie Bites. Crispy, crunchy, satisfying. Locally sourced.

72 Likes

Crawnchy

7 Likes

CRONCH CRONCH

8 Likes

I mean…if it’s fried I’d try it.

7 Likes

This is why I bring the cooler full of pre gutted foals stuffed with cheese curds.

8 Likes

Cheese turds

4 Likes

That’s what you call them when you give em a squeeze and it breaks out the breading in the back.

4 Likes

The booth workers don’t get paid enough to argue with the customers. You bring it, it goes into the fryer. No questions asked.

6 Likes

Don’t even eat it. It’s better when they die for nothing.

3 Likes

Until some guy brings a still-living Fluffy full of ball bearings and kerosine.

Which I would guess would happen in the first two years based on how crazy people in Fluffverse are. Maybe twenty in real life.

4 Likes

I’m guessing the workers have to shave and squeeze each one for no extra pay?

2 Likes

They have a shave-o-matic. Ever see one of those apple peelers/corers? Same principle.

5 Likes

Does it get rid of crap, too?

2 Likes

Stay tuned…

1 Like

Any company that could genetically engineer fluffies whose crap tasted like pumpkin pie would make a fortune.

Doesn’t have to be pumpkin, of course–they offer a variety of flavors. Feel like havng chocolate? Squeeze a choco-fluffy! Want savory chirpy pie? Just get some foals whose innards taste like chicken n dumplings.

Coming soon, from Slurm corporation–“you’ll love our shit!”

4 Likes

3 Likes

“I could suck that straight from the Queen!”

Also: I’d like them boneless, but I suppose then they wouldn’t be crunchy chirpies anymore.

2 Likes

If they use a mixture of potato or corn starch for the breading either alongside or in lieu of flour, it would DEFINATELY still be crunchy! That or double battering, but I find the ingredients make a much more significant difference.

…I wonder how well Chirpies take to marinades… :thinking:

4 Likes

Good point. Maybe we’ll make the bones of chirpies edible. Not like they need to move around much.

2 Likes

Well, if you’re going to talk about marinades I think what we really want is a place that will deep fry, grill, broil, etc. Then spice rubs. Hrm…

Its a bit close to dinner time for me.

4 Likes