Deserve To Be Loved by: Strawberri

Here’s part one of my comic Deserve To Be Loved! It’s a hug box comic where a litter pal gets his happy ending. Please tell me if the structure is hard to read! :slight_smile:

106 Likes

The text in the middle panel is getting eaten by a border. That’s the only nitpick I can give to the structure

16 Likes

I just noticed that now, thank you for pointing it out! I’ll have to be more attentive about those texts ( ಠ ಠ )

4 Likes

I love litterpals getting hug box, actually I love ‘ugly’ fluffies in general, and your art style is very cute!

10 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiley: And same, I love seeing ‘ugly’ fluffies getting love

4 Likes

Quite an interresting start that is able to branch out into many boxes. And eventhough realistic the clothing change was a bit confusing for a second, but overhaul very good

4 Likes

Happy Ending, eh?

6 Likes

Those pleading eyes on the litterpal just begging for someone to love them…
bild

4 Likes

It is! I swear it is! D:

2 Likes

Thank you! Do you think that it would be better to have the characters wear the same clothing or different? I can see why different clothing would confuse people so I’m considering doing it like a normal cartoon would and have a character wear one outfit.

2 Likes

I tried to cram as much sorrow into those eyes as possible!

2 Likes

“Which fluffy do you want?”

“Gimme that one in the poo box!”

3 Likes

omg those eyes :meanie: so much detail, the broken hearts inside! :pleading_face: gosh it looks so so pathetic and weak
great job

3 Likes

I already like the direction this is going, but apart from what the Owl has already noted, the image resolution is too low.

2 Likes

The broken hearts in his eyes! Aww

2 Likes

Heyyy in her defense the litter pal is very cute!

1 Like

Thank you! I tried very hard to make the eyes as big and sad as possible so I’m glad you like it!

1 Like

I don’t really know how to make the resolution better I’ll have to find out for the next part. Thank you!

2 Likes

!!! I’m so glad you liked that detail!!

long boi text
  1. what device do you have?
  2. what program do you use?
  3. what resolution?
  4. do you play with FC site percentage? (the 50%, 75%, 100% thingy in preview)
  5. use PNG you monster. seriously, jpg/jpeg is evil. bane of artists. unless you don’t have space on your device… still tho
  6. do you compress the image?
  7. do you add effects in a different program?