Destination; Abusement Park, by: Armer_Irrer

Deathglare is my alias.
Back in the booru I really loved the abusement park and wanted to make my own iteration of it. This is the start.

99 Likes

Noice.

6 Likes

This is one of my favorites of yours! But whatever happened to the fluffy that was sewn backwards into a fluffy suit and ate through it’s butt and triggered all the other fluffies?

Oh was that just a horrible fever dream I had? 0_o

15 Likes

Never pieced it together that you are DeathGlare. I love anything abusement park themed, definitely one of the most underrated concepts in my opinion.

4 Likes

Nope I’ll upload it in the near future, I promise! :wink:
I try to give comics time to “sink in”, that’s why I don’t make a lot of posts in short amounts of time.
I observed myself and found out that comics bring more joy if you don’t just binge through them, but have a bit of time in between.

6 Likes

Exacly! The park theme has so many ways of creating this shism between the unbearable suffering on the one side, and the lighthearted amusement on the other!

Well I tried my best not to be apparent, if the mods had noticed they would’ve banned me again. :S

6 Likes

I never realized you were banned but I think you’re fine. The mods here seem to be giving everyone a fresh start and they seem to be less sensitive than the Booru mods.

6 Likes

Nice concept!

3 Likes

Can someone give me the lowdown on what happened on fluffybooru? I’m a newfag ahaha

3 Likes

in short, the old owner got tired of the site and gave it to someone else. but instead of renewing the license the new owner just nuked the place. for a longer and more accurate story, ask mods

3 Likes

honestly just abuse the smarty like hardcore till he dies no smarty no herd right?

1 Like

What are you talking about? Abusement park can’t work if you just kill a smarty

1 Like

. . .How do they uhm. Breath?

1 Like

Very carefully with a minimum of huu huuing.

6 Likes

That’s fine and all for the limited oxygen in the can. But it doesn’t look like there are any air holes~

1 Like

Hahaha canning fluffys at the abusementpark is the next big attraction

1 Like

Somehow the last panel takes this from being sad yet absurd to “well, I guess everything has a silver lining.”

1 Like

lol

This one is my all-time favorite!
The face you make when you are cramped in a can with six other guys and don’t know where you’re going.

1 Like

It’s like being new at college again!

2 Likes