Diaper Foals (moonie)

I know I’m a mare and soon mummah lover and all, but if you really get to know me, I also adore the foals. Especially foals with diapers and pacis. Idk why. They’re just so sweet and cute (typically) and even the more smartyish foals I find to be cute simply because they’re just little potato marshmallow puffballs trying to be tough and taken seriously. I just want to squish their little puffed up cheekies!

Now, if’s a hellgremlin foal? Psh, fuck that noise. Throw that fucker into a tree and let the buzzards have a quick happy meal. No skin off my nose.

I had this image stored since…early this year? Like either in February or April. And I just wanted to post this to show my love for babbeh fluffies.

95 Likes

The orange one has defeated their diaper.

Quantum shitting though the Nth dimension

15 Likes

So freaking cute.

3 Likes

This is cute beyond words :heart:
Orange and Prismatic are my favorites

6 Likes

It would be even cuter if I could animate them popcorning around the pen after getting their pretty new diapers put on.

9 Likes

I will die if I give this the SQUEEEEEE it deserves. Not enough oxygen in the lungs.

9 Likes

Schrödinger’s shitrat

4 Likes

Just a bunch of babies popcorning and peeping as they run around playing huggie tag with their diapers on. Or chase their ball toy while occasionally leaping into the air.

11 Likes

Absolutely wonderful! I love the little diapers and pacifiers!

2 Likes

Something has agitated that potato rat.

2 Likes

We have something in common! I adore foals too!

4 Likes

You did good not by not elaborating any further.

1 Like

Aw I also adore diaper foals

2 Likes

Usually it’s a sign that they are super happy and have a bunch of energy that they just need to get it all out. Other animals do then too, and they’re called zoomies.

Popcorning is something foals usually tend to do, as they’re just typically more energetic than older fluffies but some of my more…lively and even hyperactive fluffies still tend to do it when they’re just really excited or happy.

All of my fluffies do zoomies, tho. Especially Pegasi. Super adorable to see.

4 Likes

Ah.

I don’t do that.

2 Likes

Super Cute!

Industrial Sadbox Comment in a Hugbox Post

The fact that changing a diaper would be such a pain vs the cost of the foal, I have to imagine these are “one time use” decoration or event foals that you just toss out after they’ve filled their diapers :joy:

10 Likes

Urghhh!!! I want to abuse it. Help!!!

5 Likes

Hope that’s a pattern on the orange. Otherwise they need a cleanup after playing in the planter/litter box. ~Chuckle~

Also tree frog fluffy hurts my eyes.

3 Likes

Pit the foals in diapers against those that have been litter box trained. 50/50 chance the hellgremlins will give them shit (no pun intended) for it.

Then tell the hellgremlins their opinions are as gross as they are.

2 Likes

That’s the contradiction I face when I see your fluffies. Even when they’re well-behaved…I have conflicting emotions on whether or not I want to yeet it into the wall or give tummy raspberries to it.

3 Likes