Did 'ou miss fwuffy? OP ArtistAgainstEnf

Hey guys, I’m sorry for the absence, it’s been a whole year! What!! I don’t remember why I left, probably got bored, but I unearthed some old art I made and wanted to redraw Godiva and make a comeback! I even have some sketches I can post later. Sorry about the crappy handwriting, I have horrible penmanship on my tablet. Anyway, enjoy this computer art, and until next time, AAE wubs 'ou!

17 Likes

Welcome back! I look forward to more content.

1 Like

Thanks! i’m happy to be here :3

1 Like

That’s a very unusual take on fluffies.

Yeah, she’s a little skinny- it’s been a year since I’ve drawn fluffies so I’m a bit (a lot) rusty

1 Like

I wouldnt say rusty.
We all bring something different to fluffies
In my case its multiple tails.

1 Like

Welcome back!

I don’t think I have seen your art before ( probably because I joined recently) so I’ll have to take a look.

The fur texture looks nice and cuddly.
✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧

Edit:
Just noticed your gallery is pretty empty atm.
Did you move here from another site?

Yeah, I was primarily on Reddit, but moved here when it opened. I don’t remember if I posted anything before this wipe I heard about, but I was mostly on reddit under the same name :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The wipe you are talking about probably refers to the crash of Dec 21
We lost about 3 weeks of content, and quite frankly the site was down and maybe out for that time before it was clawed back to life in early 2022.

Changed hands in …june.
We moved domain in August.
And here we are now.

Wow. That’s crazy… I’m glad the community is back though, it’s always been such a joy to interact with.

Can’t keep a fluffy down.
This weird little community has somehow managed to cling on for 10 years.

This explains a lot…

I found it pretty amusing that the site started the domain move at the time I wanted to join.

Would have joined sooner but I wanted to wait until everything was sorted out as to not confuse people.

Come to think of it was july not june.
The moves to the - and a whole new fluffy world was in August.

I went to reddit and your art is great.
I’d like to see more of it.

Would you repost your reddit art on FC?

Alright. Reading the comments I see nobody has made the obligatory “legs too long” complaint.

So anyway. Beautiful art. Good to see a fluffy with fur that looks appropriately fluffy. 9.5/10, legs too long.

I’m not the hugest fan of long legs either but it works here okay.
But I like fluffies to waddle tbf.

Oh I forgot.

/Irony

Seriously though. I like how you drew the fluff. Reminds me of highland cows and how fluffy they can get. I’d like to see more in this style.

1 Like

Thanks, everyone, for your overwhelming support! I appreciate the feedback as well, I will update my style accordingly! It’s been a while since I was in the community so I forgot a couple of things but over time I will get back into the rhythm. I saw a request from Sir Heartwarming to repost my old art here, so I’ll do that here in a little while! Thanks again for the love, it means a lot!

2 Likes

I think your style is fine. Refreshing even.

1 Like