Distuwbeddie - Down wib da Sketties || Fluffy Parody Disturbed Cover (Dragonixa)

This was one of the most fun projects I’ve done so far, I had to sing it over and over again until I stopped laughing so I could record this xd Hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the process!

Lyrics are both in the description and the video itself, so you won’t miss it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Also, here’s the album cover so you can admire it as well lol

Hope you guys have a great day/night!
Wub you :heart:
Nixy UwU

22 Likes

this is gods work. the level of dedication … beautiful. one of my favorite things to come out of this community.

4 Likes

Awwwh! Okay, I’m super flattered now ;w; Thank you so much, I’m seriously glad you liked it so much!

1 Like

Niiice. Getting a little of the 1984 vibe from this one.

1 Like

I love it. Thank you Nixi and you did the full song :grin:

1 Like

Headbangin :metal::laughing:

1 Like

I haven’t listened yet but from a purely blind reaction this sums up my emotions right now:

2 Likes

Gotta love Disturbed ^w^

1 Like

If I’m one foot in I gotta go all the way, what can I say xd

1 Like

Then I wonder what your actual reaction would be lol

I’ll let you know as soon as I figure out how to outgun that piece of work on the water there.

2 Likes

Good luck, buddy! Fingers crossed, you can do it :3

I figured it out.

1 Like

V I C T O R Y

1 Like

If you hear anything like this when poking around the neighborhood, know that, yes, that’s an abused fluffies, no, it’s fine, it’s owner prefers you not intervene. MTV wants to make a music video with said fluffies and no, you are not rescuing the fluffies, your causing millions of views on MTV, nosey Nancy.

1 Like

Having finally heard it, it’s clear that some abuser did not do their due diligence in killing their victims. I’m not entirely sure what to make of this but it’s unique and the sound mixing was a lot better than it had any right to be so good job!

2 Likes