Dollar Foal Machine (By:Carpdime) (FB ID: 27600)

72 Likes

I only got 50 cents in small chance wonder if they would sell em for that.

6 Likes

I would go broke buying fluffies like this. Or only buying a few fluffies, then buying the supplies to care for them.

9 Likes

It’s only 1 bux.
But then i suppose it all adds up.

On the other hand its only 1 bux.
If anything you got a stress toy now.

3 Likes

Hasbio doesn’t exist but they got you by the preverbal balls

5 Likes

I don’t have American money’s!! Can I try and shove £1 in there?! I wanna give him hugs!!

4 Likes

Wonder how the foals don’t die of starvation or dehydration

3 Likes

Probably because they are only in there during opening hours.

3 Likes

That’s actually how the dog and cat vending machines in Japan work.
You time their expected bowel movements, so they’re at their perkiest and cleanest in the machine window.

5 Likes

I want to feed it to a dog <3

2 Likes

I wonder if I can blow cigarette smoke through the breathing holes and suffocate it

3 Likes

Nah, the holes are way too big.
By the time the cubicle is full your own lungs are charbroiled.

1 Like

Haha what if we say no.

Aaaw. Of course now I’m thinking the instant ramen at the vending machine where I used to work was cheaper.

2 Likes

Hear the vending robots sell the noodles hot, in Japan.

1 Like

That seems very much on topic. Pray, tell us more!

1 Like

I went in 93 and there were machines for you choose and pay for your meal. It’d spit out a ticket you took inside, gave to the chef, and you’d get your meal. It was then I knew you could automate a LOT and wondered how long it’d take to hit the US. All the cries of automation, wages and inflation? I think it ignores the fact it’s inevitable.

1 Like

According to what one has read, public vending machines in the US tend to fall victim to American enterprise, restricting their use somewhat.
Which would make being an aware creature contained in one even more horrifying.

1 Like

You can see one here.

Basically they’re not too far from a shelter. Instead of putting the shelter in an accessible location the “adoption floor” is the vending machine, which gets to be in a premium area of a hot shopping place. The rest of the shelter is tucked away in a cheap location.

They rotate out the goobers between peak hours, giving them a bit of a play then a nap so they shit and get their energy back to be hyper in the cage.

They aren’t cheap. Its not a quick and simple cash/card and leave affair either, you still have to sign adoption documentation and flash ID. Its just that the computer handles it, increasing adoption rates while decreasing costs and boosting the welfare of the animals since they get more socialization and workers can focus on the care side.

3 Likes

Considering that standard pet shops keep the inventory caged, anyway.
Fluffs might be a bit more complex, though. Soundproofing might be a good idea.

1 Like