Doodles + gifts i guess? ( Gal-With-Pastels)

I can’t for the life of me draw anything that is like sad-box and i want the white smarty mare that is Paprika’s mother who neglected Paprika when she was born. ( who is unnamed but has been called Karen) and her Bestest baby ( who is the teal filly that is now very over weight.) to suffer. so i thought, You know what, who is the one person i haven’t gifted a fluff to , and that is @gr1m_1 ! you get a double combo of a mare and greedy baby. Please show them no mercy.

I also got the idea to make a filly ( The pink pegasus) that is the counterpart to @FallenAngel007 ’s little shit of a bestest baby ( The blue pegasus foal) As a gift . This lil filly is Very nice, And when she did have bestest status , Shared her milk with other foals, However upon the mother’s discovery of the little filly’s Smaller wing ( Similar to nemo from finding nemo) Was demoted from her bestest baby rank. she cares deeply for other foals, And it must be her good nature that lets her avoids the many fatal fates that her sibling does.

31 Likes

…Well those two are fucked now.

3 Likes

no mercy

1 Like

Off course killing them would be showing mercy.

1 Like

Looks like a certain someone is about to get a face full of Galactic Punt~

1 Like

That pinky is so cute hug hug :heart:

Would scoop the pink one and slam the door from those two.

1 Like

She is basically Opposite of That spoiled lil pegasus. which is what i wanted to accomplish.

2 Likes

It shows and her cheerful deminor.

1 Like

Yup, She helps her other siblings Unlike Her Spoiled pegasus brother and They’re Shitty Mother. Can see lil pink living a long life opposed to bestest baby who’s life is short

1 Like

You should do an “aftermath” where pink is leaving a good happy life while those two, thin and dirty.

Pink was made for you honestly. the opposing force to Blubber ball bitch blue. This is the last gift character i swear.

i’m not that well at drawing well, Gorey stuff.

2 Likes

Ohhhh why thank you again :blush: will have to make a fanart of her soon.

Well it doesnt need to be gory :sweat_smile: making them dirty and a bit thinner would be enough.

i just like designing fluffy’s at times, fun way to well just do a little scribble and do it on the side of what i’m working on.

yeah, i sorta aunt good with that either, i’m still working on drawing humans , as well as ribs and the skeletal structure.

1 Like

Take your time practicing. I can recomend Neku-chan’s work for it especially hungry foals.

ah yes, I love nekuchans work alot.

i’m still trying to make my own fluffy styles, since ive been wavering between your style and neku’s for reference .

1 Like

That will surely evolve into your own style, there are other good ones like from Infrared turbine to magenta , carpine , lost Dauphine as well as others :blush: you can try em and mix and match.

My early ref was from the great MCgonagall

yeah, but i also wanna work on my own non related fluffy work, which i am also trying to figure put a design for.

must have been a legend .

1 Like

He was but he retired on fluffys now.

https://fluffy-community.com/t/bubblegum-ruins-sketti-day-by-mcgonagall/3181

Ah i see

1 Like

Holy shit I didn’t see this until now but thank you!! I will see what I can do :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: