Drawing requests / ideas ?

Maybe a Crocodile attack

2 Likes

A family of fluffies hiding under a porch?

2 Likes

wrong place to say that @Marakasaya1

Can u draw a fluffy family constructing a crude mud house?

2 Likes

Don’t know if you know the Silent Hill 2 game, but maybe some Fluffies dressing up as characters and monsters from it? If you feel up for it and have the time, of course.

3 Likes

I want a fluffy with some eyelashes that are ridiculously thick. So thick they could blink and they’d probably will fly.

4 Likes

This should go perfectly with your style: A fluffy stacking a block into a tower accidentally pushes another block off, causing it to fall right on another fluffies balls.

4 Likes

I just saw https://fluffy-community.com/t/cbt-by-squashmallow/8965, and immediately thought of how well you could draw a picture of fluffy receiving chinese water torture on its no-noes. I can’t think of anyone better at capturing the despair of a fluffy having its nuts tapped by an endless slow drip of water. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Maybe some kind of fluffy facts infographic? That was a popular genre back in the day that you don’t see too much of anymore. Can be abusive or hugbox or neutral, and is a good way to throw new things into the canon (if people want to pick it up anyway).

2 Likes

Format a Fluffy into your Favorite Kind of Trading card Game?

…I can Imagine an entire Magic the Gathering Deck around fluffs now that I gave it a Half a Second.

Soon Mummah (costs 1 forest and 2 mana) a 0/5 Creature. Produces a 0/1 chirpeh Babbeh Token Creture every turn in exchange for one health. When Soon Mummah Is Destroyed, all Chirpeh Babbehs gain +1 attack. (Or become 1/1 talkeh Babbeh tokens.)

2 Likes

Flavor text: “BIGGES POOPIES!” or “BABIES COMIN!”

2 Likes