$6 per color fluffy
$8 per no color OC
$11 per color OC

62 Likes

Learning to read, eh?

6 Likes

heheheheh

5 Likes

Ironically this kinda happens in some arab countries, kids hear the swear words and try to repeat them, and the parents think it’s hilarious when they start swearing in front of guests/family members.

9 Likes

ARABIAN COUNTRIES UNDERSTAND! IT’S FUCKIN HILARIOUS

8 Likes

I think my dad did this with my brother and I when he was left alone with us as small children.

5 Likes

“Okay kiddo, say Frog”
“Fuck!”
“No- frog”
“Fuck!!”

8 Likes

I take it she thinks Lincoln is mute?

4 Likes

so moose is derp
and jellybean is just silently vibing with reality.

4 Likes

i love lincoln

3 Likes

That happens in a lot of countries…

2 Likes

nah, Lincoln’s the one who said fuck. It’ll be explained don’t worry!

EDIT: thank fuck for the ability to edit comics on this site. I realized the name Lincoln would be INCREDIBLY INSANELY PROBLEMATIC later on in the story (I know this fandom doesn’t care, but I personally do, and I want to be comfortable when I write this story bc it’s mine to write), so the name has been uncensored

since it’s been uncensored, I suppose I can explain why I chose to in the first place! the censored name was the fluffy’s deadname. it’s not a huge plotpoint, but the fluffy is trans. but since I realized how bad naming the fluffy Lincoln would be for future comics, Lincoln is now the false name. the true name will be revealed in two to four comics from now, give or take

5 Likes

Ah, I see. Sorry, I was confused.

1 Like

it was confusing! you’re good!

3 Likes

A transgender fluffy? Has that ever been done before?

I’m not saying it’s a bad thing, mind. Just that it’s unusual.

But my headcanon has superhero fluffies, vampire fluffies, a vampire hunter fluffy, demon fluffies, a zombie fluffy, giant garden fluffy monsters, and humans with fluffy heads, so I can’t exactly talk.

5 Likes

not sure if by others, but it’ll be done now by me :] Kennedy is trans (nonbinary, uses she/her pronouns, but her DNA is that of a stallion), and i think it’ll be fun to show how the other fluffies react to this fluffy. i’ll be mostly basing their reaction on my real-life step niece’s reaction to me telling her my barbies were gay back when she was like five (she was confused at first bc she didn’t know that was a thing, but then she just didn’t care and we continued on with whatever storyline we’d been doing. kids are chill af if the parents haven’t made em into shitstains yet)

6 Likes

There’s been forced trans as an extension of abuse by making a male into a living sex toy for other Fluffies or to sell them. Pinks into girls, blues into boys

But I don’t know of any that dealt with it as the Fluffy’s choice in a positive manner, nor any dealing with trans humans.

1 Like

eeeeh, that’s not trans. that’s forcefem…forcefemme? ah however you spell it

4 Likes

Forced Feminization
don’t ask how I know :heart:

4 Likes

as long as you don’t ask how I know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4 Likes