Employee of the Month 2 (SuperWeaner)

80 Likes

He could just kick it lightly you know :man_facepalming:

Omg that manager’s face :joy:

18 Likes

the manger looks like a dick

16 Likes

I’d fire him if I was the manager. Dead foals may be cheap, but they’re traumatizing for the consumer, and bad PR.

15 Likes

Dude’s got mad skills the city should hire him as an exterminator. Leave him in an alleyway with fluffies and a couple of balls, more cost efficient than poison skettis or anything like that.

15 Likes

Thought that ball was gonna plonk him in the junk.

I was pleasantly disappointed by the unexpected greatness. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Like, yeah he didn’t need to soccer kick the ball, but counterpoint, with how fragile these things are, they really shouldn’t have had a ball that solid

5 Likes

Pretty sure the ball jellen killed those foals and made it look like the employer did it
Also, can ball jellenheimers be a thing?

4 Likes

They are shape shifters, man!

3 Likes

Triple kill
Rampage

5 Likes

With a boss like that, don’t make him too happy, he might blow his brains out… Course punch him in the chin and he’s down for awhile!

3 Likes

RQ looking ass

3 Likes

Could always sell to abusers it wouldn’t hurt the profits to bad or could break even

4 Likes

What a nice dude, it’s a shame they don’t value their work

2 Likes

I just had an extremy cursed idea: Jellen dildo

3 Likes

Bruh they really did a sequel to RQ

6 Likes

Dude should j use be fired. That is a lot of merchandise destroyed.

2 Likes

Your toes and kneecaps, hand em over

2 Likes

Why would you stick a jellenheimer inside yourself? I’m… I’m…

brain bleach

3 Likes

Announcer: Yes, it’s Happy Fun Ball! The toy sensation that’s sweeping the nation! Only $14.95 at participating stores! Get one today!

Warning: Pregnant women, the elderly, and children under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to Happy Fun Ball.

Caution: Happy Fun Ball may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.

Happy Fun Ball contains a liquid core, which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at.

Do not use Happy Fun Ball on concrete.

Discontinue use of Happy Fun Ball if any of the following occurs:

- itching
- vertigo
- dizziness
- tingling in extremities
- loss of balance or coordination
- slurred speech
- temporary blindness
- profuse sweating
- or heart palpitations.

If Happy Fun Ball begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head.

Happy Fun Ball may stick to certain types of skin.

When not in use, Happy Fun Ball should be returned to its special container and kept under refrigeration. Failure to do so relieves the makers of HappyFun Ball, Wacky Products Incorporated, and its parent company, GlobalChemical Unlimited, of any and all liability.

Ingredients of Happy Fun Ball include an unknown glowing green substance which fell to Earth, presumably from outer space.

Happy Fun Ball has been shipped to our troops in Saudi Arabia and is being dropped by our warplanes on Iraq.

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

4 Likes