"Everyone is leaving" week

During the summer of 2014, Aichi and a bunch of other folks all took off for vacation at the same time. This led to jokes about everyone abandoning the booru and the declaration that it was “Everyone is Leaving” week.
History doesn’t really repeat itself, but it often rhymes.

37 Likes

Dog i dont wanna leave, i like tormentong little gerbal horses, i love drawing happy little babies…

I dont wanna go

9 Likes

I’m not planning on going anywhere!

2 Likes

As rarely as my lazy ass posts, I will always be lurking in the shadows.

4 Likes

I ain’t leavin’ shit!

1 Like

I’ve no ideas and am busy. Sorry!

1 Like

I am just slow.

2 Likes

I’m currently too much of a lazy twat to do anything but lurk.
When the weather gets colder I wil probably be more active.

2 Likes

I ain’t gonna leave, no plans.

Where else i can be controversial, while there’s far more controversial stuff going on?
Fluffycommunity is a answer.

Ditto. I need to finish thinking out my current idea before I type it up. But the heat shorts out my brain and makes me a slug.

return of the living fluffs

I’m not going anywhere, I just don’t have any ideas at the moment.

Not leaving anytime soon. Just busy!

The ride never ends.

yeaaah its really bloody hot where i am with 36 C on the horizon ( about 97F)
and i am not looking forward to that.
Last thing i wanna do is draw.

Then again, a fluffy stuck on molten asphalt in the burning sun might be interesting to draw.

1 Like

That’s actually how the herd in Swindle’s “Tummy Babbehs” punishes foal-killers. They take them to the “black rock” (a Wal-Mart parking lot), break their legs and leave them to cook.

NGL I kinda scrolled quickly past this the first time and ‘artists’ was not the word I read.

I was more thinking about how a fluffy family tries to cross a road during a extremely hot day and get tangled in the half molten asphalt.
Because when it reaches a certain point during a hot day asphalt just turns to hot goop.

Still busy enjoying the Finnish summer while it lasts. Not here all the time, but definitely not leaving.