Expecting Mummah’s Adoptables CLOSED ( Gal-With-Pastels)

Here are our Expecting Fluffy’s for adoption! let me tell you about them!

Cass is one of the 2 unique Expecting mares we having up for adoption, in which she can actually fly with her wings . She is a kind and sweet mare that gives off tropical vibes from her appearance, And is already familiar of taking care of babies. We Suspect that she is carrying 4 Foals.

Pandora is the 2nd unique flying fluffy up for adoption, a Micro fluffy pegasus with alot of personality. She loves doing zoomie’s around the Adoption center well before she ended up Expecting. this Spunky Speedster mom is bound to have fun with her expecting foals, which we Expect will be 3. She will call all her Foals her bestest baby’s

Finally we have our first time mother , Celeste , And Earthie who has been helped with my little fluffy paprika on what to do when her little foals are born. She’s Extremely bubbly and upbeat, And is Awaiting her new home! we estimate that she’ll have 6 foals.

26 Likes

Can I have Celeste?

That depends, I’m still trying to figure out how to see if someone is a lurker or not .

What do you mean?

I learned about them when i Held my first adoptable . basically here is the definition of it.

“ a person who lurks, in particular a user of an internet message board or chat room who does not participate. “

2 Likes

I only lurked for a little bit cuz I wanted to give others a chance to adopt

1 Like

But bruv you aint a lurker

1 Like

Oh, I thought that counted, nvm

1 Like

Anybody know a place for fluffy roleplay?

1 Like

At a guess notes on here ?
Or in the discord server.

Edit : Also I’m not gonna adopt either.
I grabbed enough already, I ought to do something with em

Got tentative ideas for Frosty.

1 Like

can i adopt cass please?

2 Likes

Can I have Pandora please? I love micros so much!!!

1 Like

Can I have Celeste?

1 Like

yes

1 Like

Of course

Sure.

So… adorably… rotund.

To be a lurker one needs to contribute nothing.
Somebody who regularly posts, like MintFox199 is not a lurker.
Their gallery is just empty ( for now )

1 Like

ok

Yay! Thank you!

1 Like