Expensive babies (Part 1/?) [By Poverty]

Im open for suggestions I didn’t really planed what will happen next.

242 Likes

Whatever happens, that last babbeh’s not going quietly. :smiling_imp:

14 Likes

The fluffy in the last panel needs its cheeks popped like a ballon.

15 Likes

Better yet: pop an actual balloon nearby to unleash further pandemonium, covering one another with feces, having the others insult the stallion for not being brave enough to hold his bowels and keep them looking/smelling pretty.

8 Likes

THEY’RE CHONKY

18 Likes

My God! This design makes the fluffies look so innocent and defenseless; I feel bad when they get smashed. Great work!

12 Likes

So thicc

3 Likes

This style is incredible. I can’t tell if they are cute or horrifying.

Though the answer is definitely “horrifying” when their little mouths are open. That third to last panel with the fluffy being picked up by his scalp is nightmare fuel.

8 Likes

Yeah, definitely one of the best “cute, but Jesus can they look creepy” designs I think I’ve seen in a while for sure.

8 Likes

Hah hah, this may just be the greatest fluffy design yet. The combination of cutesy and disgusting is just perfect.

9 Likes

The mouths are definitely a big part of it. The teeth and gums are only at the middle. Kind of makes a weird uncanny valley thing because it makes me think of human teeth in a non human mouth.

And the eyes are right at the tipping point between “big cute cartoon eyes like in anime” and “giant, freaky alien/ bug eyes”

7 Likes

Fantastic artwork, wow!

I will say: these guys are a little dumb given the colors/patterns are from both parents, not just the mom.

3 Likes

Your fluffies look great! Here’s looking forward to a continuation filled with abuse and misery for those things :3

2 Likes

Eff. Your fluffies have the most frustratingly vapid expressions! Their stupid little faces looks like thoughts more complex than “enf” “nummies” or “babbehs” have never entered their miserable little brains.

Love your style. So abusable

14 Likes

Awesome art love the physical effect when grabbing the fluffies.

Maybe a sorry poopie cause them to loose their grip and manage to escape

5 Likes

God I fucking love your fluffies. Your art is amazing as well!

4 Likes

Agreed, a needle through both cheeks sounds fitting.

1 Like

Not sure which one they consider to be the favourite but if they decide to take the third foal the stallion should try to get in-between only be pushed and rolled onto his back, causing shit to spray out and cover the foal, all in view of the mare who has been lifted up to see everything.

As they begin to leave, since the last foal isn’t worth getting their hands dirty, the last thing the stallion hears is the heartbroken cries of his special friend, calling him a ‘bad daddeh’ for making his foal poopy.

2 Likes

Sorry poopie blast in the men’s faces allowing the fluffies to escape unharmed. Bonus points if these chucklefucks slip on it and slam their heads on the concrete. Or together for comical effect.

2 Likes

I’d recommend not letting the babbehs go. I think that mare is bluffing.

1 Like