Fat Fuck [part 2] (by Shoe)

Well guess im dropping this abomination.
Not sure what I should do with the foals though.

145 Likes

Oh damn! That’s indeed a fat fuck foal. Not sure if it’s for eating the whole pizza or gets such preferential treatment is like 3 times the size of the others, damn.

11 Likes

I knew that I made it too skinny :pleading_face::pensive:

6 Likes

out of the set the blue one is the only one that doesn’t seem broken so maybe keep it and throw out the others.

2 Likes

Good idea. But he’s a meanie in the first part so he’ll get hurties

3 Likes

ok fuck em up my guy

1 Like

it’s fine, looks like it’s about to burst

1 Like

i say Starve the Fat bastard , i despise him, The idea of him being put in a container , with all his holes plugged up and bursting due to the amount of piss and shit in him.

2 Likes

Make the green one a pillow. Or kill it and turn it into food to force feed the mom and other foals. Make the mare a milkbag. Shove the remaining babies up her ass or something. Anything to make them all suffer.

2 Likes

Little Tubbo :smirk:

milkbag mummah and tell the babbehs only they are aloud milkies and to give cotton owies if he tries to get any, watch him slim down real quick.

1 Like

i like how you think, I honestly think One should be placed in her anus, while the other perhaps is fattened up and shoved down her throat. so she chokes to death.

1 Like

I honestly think the yellow one should get to live while their siblings and mummah are discarded. They’ve seen what happens to bad fluffies (later on in the comic) so they’ll be a model fluffy! Like how ferals are more grateful for food, shelter, and love after being adopted.
I hope that made sense!

2 Likes

Food for thought on lardass’ fate. Break his back somehow and then have the owner gaslight him into believing it was because of his gluttony.

1 Like

Devour them!!! Eat the fattest one!!!

1 Like

Bruh gaslighting them sounds actually like a good idea

2 Likes

Based. Sounds actually like a good idea :pray::pray::pray:

He’s all nice and fattened up now right? Just skin him and cook em up for a nice dinner!

2 Likes

Death is a blessing. I want them to live in agony.

Then make him a good ol fashioned Litter pal for eating shit, licking butts clean, and getting raped. Classic!

1 Like

Ah, a clssic showing of fluffy stupidity! Mother asking her foal “why attack and hurt her,” blue shit no longer the concerned sibling it just want to be fed next XD

Now, the “star of the show, the widdle senswative babbeh.” Interesting take, it can “speak” if barealy, uswaly the over pampered shits ack like cherpies and are stunted metaly.

1 Like