Fat Mare pt 14 (TheBigBrother)

Took a break for the last couple days but I’m very happy to be back.

What would you do in this situation

39 Likes

just keep the little shit, lets see how bad this could be

8 Likes

ooooh so he IS a micro,hey even full adult he is gonna look like a babbeh for ever,you should keep him,use him as a motivation for cherry (fat mares are bad mothers or smt like that idk)

6 Likes

Get a tarantula, instead.
As swiftly as humanly possible.
They even come in pink.

7 Likes

I hate spiders but that thing looks rad :smiley: , creepy in all the ways it needs to be.

2 Likes

Give it back, put it down on the ground, tell Cherry to look at the UFO over there, crush micro/foal, tell Cherry she stepped on it and crushed “her babbeh” which is reason enough for her to never have any.

2 Likes

Take him home.
Cherry can’t feed him and won’t listen anyway.
So you take him home, make sure he can’t get nummies and let Cherry nurse him. He will die in no time. Cherry will be upset and you can brainwash here right here.
“You’re a bad mummah, Cherry. This is why I didn’t want you to have foals. You can’t feed them. Your milkie places don’t work and never will. You don’t want to kill more babbehs, do you? If you have any other babbeh, it will die just like this poor babbeh. Because you can’t give milkies.”
Let that sink in and keep the dead foal around. Put him in a bottle with formaldehyde. Whenever she yaps about wanting babbehs, show her the dead one and remind her it was her fault he died because she can never make milkies. Her milkie places are broken and daddeh can’t fix them. Nobody can.
Finally, just to make sure she doesn’t have any babbehs when you’re not watching, take her to the vet and fix her without her knowing. This way she can try to have special hugs all she wants and will never have a fluff.

6 Likes

Use the egg baby as inspiration to exercise the fat mare. Just use a fishing pole and some duct tape

5 Likes

I say keep it.

They either do better then you expect ; Its either a learning experience and they’ll do better next time ; Or they’ll be so depressed with their failure they wont want more / you have justification to say no.

2 Likes

What would you do in this situation

Watch whoever knocked the mare up kick her ass for having such a defect

2 Likes

that foal seems unusually smart if it knew it was in a plastic egg & can communicate it to the guy (especially starved & with derp eyes)

and if Cherry jumps that high for the baby he’d make great motivation to get her to exercise

and i love @clover 's idea of using the baby to convince Cherry not to want babies anymore. aaaaaand ssince im a sap, if you didn’t want to kill the foal you could still let him try to nurse on Cherry and get nothing, then feed him formula yourself & lecture Cherry on how you make a better parent than her because you can give the baby milk & she can’t, therefore no babies for her (could still let her keep this one to placate her baby fever & use as a bargaining chip. who knows u may even get attached to the little bastard)

def get her fixed tho. woof.

5 Likes

as someone who is deathly scared of spiders, they’re sooooo cute but also
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

4 Likes

The kid’s clearly got something wrong with them, and as previously stated Cherry can’t feed him.

Think of this as a strong learning experience for Cherry, that kids aren’t pretty playthings and she can, and will, fuck it up as a parent

4 Likes