Fat mare pt 17 (TheBigBrother)

This is now the most I’ve ever done a thing online minus D&D campaigns, thanks for this interesting mile stone it actually helps me with other online matters do and staying motivated to succeed there.

40 Likes

Oh dear, who’s gonna tell Cherry that she’s given up sketti for a half-blind huggy babbeh?

God this ain’t gonna change her feelings on doctors anytime soon

8 Likes

I’ve never heard of a huggy baby but I love that.

1 Like

Ah yeah, from what I’ve been reading, huggie fluffies are fluffies who are missing their hind legs, be it from birth defects or amputation. I suppose the name comes from the fact they can still give hugs and fluffies most likely use this term to refer to those that can only serve this purpose. I could be wrong.

I was eagerly waiting for the next fat mare. Worth the wait

5 Likes

Doctors using Big Words is scary, certainly.
It & Cherry might be able to have a conversation. Perhaps take up alternative medicine.

3 Likes

now this can go 2 ways
either the mare will hate his now discapacitated son (bright side is we just put him in a wheeled harness…a very small fluffy size wheled harness)
or she will feel like worst mare ever bc his son lost his eye and legs for shitting on his newborn son(if she make these 2 events connect off course)

2 Likes

Rest assured it’s exactly as cute as it- goddamn it clover, why’d you have to tell him you know-it-all?

2 Likes

This little guy is gonna be hilarious with no legs and one eye. I hope cherry doesn’t get bored of him and blame him for no sketti

1 Like

Is everyone in this story a moron, an asshole or both? Or does it just feel that way to me?