Fat Mare Pt 21 (TheBigBrother)

I just discovered /b has some archives of fluffy stuff I haven’t seen here and it’s great. Artistic stuff gets me in a creative mood and I got to draw some more today than other days.
I spent a embarrassingly long time last night looking up old threads, 4chans archive isn’t fantastic but man the annons back in the day were spicy. I’m glad I stopped MLP for years and only recently discovered fluffies, Because this would have made me way worse as a kid. But man the Booru must have been crazy I can’t imagine how much work is just gone now. Even if it isn’t the most savory stuff it’s sad all that creativity went away.

38 Likes

First!

1 Like

Impressive speed :slight_smile: aways glad to see comments makes my day a bit brighter, and yours are wonderful.

Wee dudes been through the wringer and he’s still a kid.

Poor bastard

2 Likes

Haha, thanks pal.
I’m always eager to read a new fat mare. Honestly, it keeps me going in some way.
I’m amazed at how, despite the simple art and paint aesthetic, I’ve been enjoying your comic even more than some pretty detailed work around this place.
Hell, you make me feel bad for the poor foal. You’ll turn me into a hugboxer man.
Keep it up. You’re doing god’s work

2 Likes

Thanks as well
There’s something about the design of MS paint that I really like, Ena and Aimkid really exemplify a style that I would like to hone, and @Pastry_Knight is my personal favorite artist here his story and characters are so earnest and delightful. It’s why I find @wolfram_sparks work so great, the world feels so real even though they are poorly drawn cartoons theirs something pathetic and appealing about them.

1 Like

Yes.

And now he has a crippling morphine addiction.

1 Like

ohhhh poor baby needs lovin-

1 Like

Improvement at every chapter, keep going bro!

1 Like