Other (dead)

9 Likes

a user after my own heart

2 Likes

Sad.

4 Likes

its sad or you like your fluffys sad

1 Like

I loooove pegasi. Watching their wings flap about helplessly gets me right in the heart.

12 Likes

RIght! I most love quickhorns fat ones with little wings

3 Likes

I like em sad. Real sad. Like an emaciated 1 legged poopy baby using its last ounce of strength to dance for its mother in hopes of being fed.

6 Likes

Micro

2 Likes

I’m a sucker for unicorns, maybe its because I watched a bit of mlp with my sister during her short (and I mean short it lasted like a week) mlp phase, but I always see them as unhealthy attached to their horn, as if it contains their very being.

That and the fact that in some cannon i don’t remember, unicorns are the biggest and most prone to smarty syndrome

2 Likes

SEAFLUFFIES!

7 Likes

I really like cannibals fluffys and hunter friends because they could become really interesting stories plus i’m wondering what would turn out if they both bred for they’re genes

3 Likes

I do like them all. Each subspecies brings a new perspective to any and all stories. I’m more partial to a particular one though. There was a story when I finally jumped into the FC that my subspecies is based off of. It was a story where a Hasbio scientist perfectly replicated one of the 6 from the mlp series. I think it was Twilight (hint: never seen the mlp series, so I WILL botch the name; probably) were she did speak perfect english and had an intelligence boost. If I recall, she was very scientific. It was a good read.

4 Likes

Other: Intelligent Fluffies. I like the idea of fluffies who are smart enough to understand how shite the world is but are also stuck in the body of a fluffy.

Also

Other: Cannibals and Hunting Friends. Moreover the latter than the typical depiction of the former. Don’t ask my why though, I just really love the adorable little carnivores!

3 Likes

I would like to say Kitsune Fluffies but that would make me a tad biased.
So i dont mind any of them, though i care the least about sea fluffies.
They dont do anything for me.

and i like that idea.
A fluffy just smart enough to realize how shit the world is but not smart enough to do something about it.
Or help him\her self.

2 Likes

Considering how much I use them, Cannibal Fluffies are my top type, I just love the idea of a Fluffy who’s sole worth in life is hurting other Fluffies.

Failing that, I’ve got a soft spot for Alicorns, why pick between wings and horns when you can have both?

2 Likes

Then you would love Umbra.

2 Likes

Which one of your stories are they in,?

I’m stuck at work tonight so I could use something to read.

1 Like

“Hell on Earth” for starters. You’ll probably be lost if you jump in at that story. My headcanon is very continuity heavy.

1 Like

fluffy cow :pleading_face:

4 Likes