favorite sub type of fluffy

Micro

2 Likes

I’m a sucker for unicorns, maybe its because I watched a bit of mlp with my sister during her short (and I mean short it lasted like a week) mlp phase, but I always see them as unhealthy attached to their horn, as if it contains their very being.

That and the fact that in some cannon i don’t remember, unicorns are the biggest and most prone to smarty syndrome

2 Likes

SEAFLUFFIES!

7 Likes

I really like cannibals fluffys and hunter friends because they could become really interesting stories plus i’m wondering what would turn out if they both bred for they’re genes

3 Likes

I do like them all. Each subspecies brings a new perspective to any and all stories. I’m more partial to a particular one though. There was a story when I finally jumped into the FC that my subspecies is based off of. It was a story where a Hasbio scientist perfectly replicated one of the 6 from the mlp series. I think it was Twilight (hint: never seen the mlp series, so I WILL botch the name; probably) were she did speak perfect english and had an intelligence boost. If I recall, she was very scientific. It was a good read.

4 Likes

Other: Intelligent Fluffies. I like the idea of fluffies who are smart enough to understand how shite the world is but are also stuck in the body of a fluffy.

Also

Other: Cannibals and Hunting Friends. Moreover the latter than the typical depiction of the former. Don’t ask my why though, I just really love the adorable little carnivores!

3 Likes

I would like to say Kitsune Fluffies but that would make me a tad biased.
So i dont mind any of them, though i care the least about sea fluffies.
They dont do anything for me.

and i like that idea.
A fluffy just smart enough to realize how shit the world is but not smart enough to do something about it.
Or help him\her self.

2 Likes

Considering how much I use them, Cannibal Fluffies are my top type, I just love the idea of a Fluffy who’s sole worth in life is hurting other Fluffies.

Failing that, I’ve got a soft spot for Alicorns, why pick between wings and horns when you can have both?

2 Likes

Then you would love Umbra.

2 Likes

Which one of your stories are they in,?

I’m stuck at work tonight so I could use something to read.

1 Like

“Hell on Earth” for starters. You’ll probably be lost if you jump in at that story. My headcanon is very continuity heavy.

1 Like

fluffy cow :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I’ll give it a read!

Helps that I ain’t afraid to follow continuity, my headcannon is much the same way!

1 Like

My favorite has to be pegasus, I love their lil wings and their aspirations of flight. I also really like birds :3

4 Likes

Aside from my “usual” faves (and those of you who know me know of what I speak) I’ll have to say I prefer Alicorn, simply because I like rooting for the underdogs.

2 Likes

4-flippered sea fluffies w/ gills. Fluffies + aquariums = double happy Flufferinarian.

1 Like

I like all though the alicorn perspective makes more drama. I actually miss the days of the runts being the poopie baby’s because it was interesting in that there was an arguable ethic in letting the foal die since it could likely live a life of suffering from poor development.

1 Like

I like Alicorns and Seafluffs, but I love mutated fluffies with all that genetic engineering and testing, there has to be horrific failed test subjects around somewhere.

2 Likes

other- bat/demon fluffy
pegasus is a close second

1 Like

For me the haunting gene would cancel the cannibalgenes My Breeding Guild