favorite sub type of fluffy

I’ll give it a read!

Helps that I ain’t afraid to follow continuity, my headcannon is much the same way!

1 Like

My favorite has to be pegasus, I love their lil wings and their aspirations of flight. I also really like birds :3

4 Likes

Aside from my “usual” faves (and those of you who know me know of what I speak) I’ll have to say I prefer Alicorn, simply because I like rooting for the underdogs.

2 Likes

4-flippered sea fluffies w/ gills. Fluffies + aquariums = double happy Flufferinarian.

1 Like

I like all though the alicorn perspective makes more drama. I actually miss the days of the runts being the poopie baby’s because it was interesting in that there was an arguable ethic in letting the foal die since it could likely live a life of suffering from poor development.

1 Like

I like Alicorns and Seafluffs, but I love mutated fluffies with all that genetic engineering and testing, there has to be horrific failed test subjects around somewhere.

2 Likes

other- bat/demon fluffy
pegasus is a close second

1 Like

For me the haunting gene would cancel the cannibalgenes My Breeding Guild

Favorite sub type is cannibalistic fluffies and unique types.

1 Like

Earthy for me. Simple, basic, and lets me make them special in other ways.

3 Likes

Bull, Ox, Sea fluffy

Poophie fluffy because they deserve love

1 Like

As someone with 4/9 of my fluffies being Pegasi, I may be a bit too attached to them.

They’re the closest I’ll ever get to having an angel lol, with their sweet nature and whatnot.

1 Like

Trust me, you need to read everything to get the full story. There’s a lot of ties between each series.

1 Like

Y’know, in my headcanon, people who die and go to Heaven can be bestowed with angelic power. Fluffies, too. Though that doesn’t actually make them angels, angels are created by their Boss. Mortals with angelic power are called nephilim.

So that’s even closer, ain’t it?

2 Likes

Voted Earthie but I do have a soft spot in my heart for Micros