Feeding the Beef (carniviousduck)

BEEF! BEEF! BE… oh there you are. I have some new friends for ya. when your done try and save me their pelts so we can add to your blanket ok? Good, now have some fun, im going to load some lively furniture off on some hugboxer down the road. Damn things have those creepy doll eyes like couisn bruce…

48 Likes

lol

1 Like

Nice idea for extra extra foals

1 Like

glorious work duck. id like to think he refers to himself and speaks in the third-person with an unusually deep (for a fluffy anyway) voice.
-BEEF so happeh for meat new nummi-friends. BEEF canneh waih for enjoy dah crunchy souns.-

1 Like

im sure he will love them like they are his own foals … i mean look at those eyes, looking at the purple one with such a longing to hug and “wuv” right… ri… right?

I feeI Iike theres a ‘I’ve heard of grass fed beef’ joke here somewhere~

1 Like

PUT IT IN THE FUCKING BASKETTTTT

This is bruce for those who care to know.

2 Likes

Oh, Jesus Fck! That even better then when i decided him to be a doggy enfie toy! Being fcked once and quicly die from torn colon & severely bruised intestines or being eaten alive, while being slowly flayed with not-so-sharp teeths…

Hey duck, howd you get BEEFs teeth to be so sturdy? Normally Id recommend getting old ones pulled and new.ones put in…

1 Like

Two horn? So a literal hell gremlin? Thats rad