Finally home{Final part}{rewrite}. By BlueConfettiCake

Honey saw the foal was bleeding, “miss marnie won’t wike dis…” Honey muttered. She liked the booboo juice off the face of the foal. “Dar, dar babbeh ou’ am safe now.” Honey said, wrapping her tail around the cowering foal. Plum-sickle had never felt so greatful to be with an adult fluffy who wasn’t Mairgold. “Fank ou’” the filly muttered out. Honey nodded in the dark, forgetting that the filly couldn’t see her in the dark.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Eric rushed into the shelter the moment the woman unlocked it, “Thank you so much.” He said, and Marnie nodded. “You’re welcome, I love seeing deserving fluffies go to good homes.” She said, she lead Eric to the back of the shelter.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

“Daddeh!” Plum-sickle cried, dashing, as quickly as a paralyzed foal can, towards Eric. Eric scooped her up, “pwum-sickwe nose hurt daddeh.” Plum-sickle said, and Eric nodded. “It’s alright sweetie, you probably just bumped it on something in the night.” He said, after thanking Marnie again, he put Plum-sickle in the pet carrier he had in the car, and drove back home. Finally glad that all his fluffies were reunited.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Marigold sat, anxiously awaiting the return of Eric and Plum-sickle. Fresh mint, Cyanide, and Mud were also waiting. They heard the door open, and immediately barreled towards the door. Nearly knocking each other over in there haste to greet there sister.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Eric entered the house, setting plum-sickles carrier down. He opened the door to the carrier, just as the other three foals came barreling into the room.
“Woah, slow down there killers.” Eric laughed, as the three foals skidded to a stop, falling over one another.
Plum-sickle slowly emerged from the carrier, to see her siblings sitting there anxiously waiting. “Bwudda’s! Sissy! Pwum-sickwe miss ou’!” She said, excitedly, fast crawling to her siblings.

Cyanide, “Gib ou’ huggies!” He said, as the others agreed. They wrapped Plum-sickle in a hug, Eric looked at the hugs, a smile on his face. He knew hugs wouldn’t fix whatever Plum-sickle witnessed, but it was adorable to see the “hugs fix everything” mentality. Marigold didn’t believe it, and he could understand why. But, he was grateful she didn’t spoil it for the foals.

Marigold was sitting with the four foals, determined to never let Plum-sickle leave her line of sight ever again. She looked over the four sleeping foals, fluffy TV was playing in the background. Marigold closed her eyes, happy that there stressful adventures are over. Maybe it will be smooth sailing form here? Well. Only sky daddeh knows, but, for now, it looks like it might be.

Quick authors note:I didn’t like the ending, so I decided to end it differently. Tell me, what do you want to happen to Barbera? Cuz I definitely want something more satisfying than just turning her over to an industrial breeder, which was my original plan.

1 Like

I say Barbara should be pillowed so she doesn’t run off or hurt herself or anyone else ever again. Phrase it like it’s being done for her own safety. From there you have a choice.

Psychological - Conveniently place her in full view of the mummahs and babbehs play area where she’ll spend all her time watching what she can never have again.

Physical - ‘Accidentally’ drop her into the stallion pen.