First Foal in a Can attempt (moonie)

Untitled226
One of Maggie’s foals that got taken away from her ended up as a foal in a can that got discarded and is now peeping and chirping for the milk the can used to provide. Will someone come and rescue the little colt or will he starve to death craving the love and milkies he’ll never have?

79 Likes

I’d love to.

9 Likes

I’m surprised it was discarded, it looks to be a black alicorn with the chance of a white mane and tail.

17 Likes

Yup! Its mane is gonna be an almost silvery/ivory kind of white. The vending machine it was most likely in was too full and needed to be refilled so thats why the poor little guy was discarded.

17 Likes

I’d save the little fella.

10 Likes

That is a primo fluffy right there I would totally adopt him.

10 Likes

A bit of a waste, isn’t it? So, how much?

7 Likes

Just pick it up

6 Likes

One whole squat.

5 Likes

Alright, dibs. Don’t worry about my “abuser” user flair, I’m cool with alicorns because they scare the normal ones.

7 Likes

THEY torment fluffies so you don’t have to!

5 Likes

Killing 2 birds in one stone. Free entertainment for me as I train my alicorn to fuck with the shitrats that I capture, and bonus companionship as I convince him that the other little shits are worthless compared to him.

4 Likes

I save him! :kissing_closed_eyes: :+1:

5 Likes

Rescue. He looks rare as hell! Even if he doesn’t make a good pet, he can be bred or sold.

7 Likes

In my headcanon, I’d be remiss to waste good food. The little foal goes home with me for rehabilitation. Same with the little white foal, unless there’s some reason why the little white foal is unsuitable for redomestication, in which case, the white foal gets socially responsible forever sleep stompies.

4 Likes

i’d wait for someone else to save them, before taking the can itself.

3 Likes

Part of me wants to stomp on the glass… Save him.

5 Likes

BITCH A MOTHER FUCKING ALICORN I WILL GET HIM IF A GET A MOTHER FUCKEN ALICORN FOR FREE!

8 Likes

BUT WHY HE IS A BLACK AND RARE SILVER WIGHT ALICORN ARE THEY STOUPID!?!?!?!

6 Likes

Definitely save it. Not only a fluffy in general, but an alicorn no less!

5 Likes