FLUFF0: Colors no matter 2

Procesando: IMG_20230424_101125 (1).jpg…

What would you guys like little pal or enfi friend hehe

69 Likes

One of the pictures hasn’t loaded

3 Likes

Litter pal!

2 Likes

Why not bot? :'D
A litter pal with rear access for enfies, uncovered from the back for better comfort, but fastened really good to ensure it doesn’t move at all.

12 Likes

why not both?

7 Likes

Both, it’s the only choice

4 Likes

If the fluffy is as kind as you’re portraying him, then he’d just want a regular friend.

Also, @Mr_Owl is correct and one of your images didn’t process fully before you posted this.
But since we’re able to edit posts, this can easily be fixed.

It looks like you’ll need to edit image #7 into the comic.

5 Likes

I’d give the mare a chance to repent, make her apologise and mean it then she can be taken to a shelter with her kids.

If she refuses to apologise, make her a litter pal, that way her foals can still be born without issue and she can watch them get taken away from her

5 Likes

If the mare won’t change her ways, then make her a shit eating fuck toy.

6 Likes

Well, he did not protest overmuch at the stallion being burnt alive, so.
Also, after his family watching him being burnt alive, they might just be a source of trouble.

4 Likes

I’ll second this.

3 Likes

Both. Hershey deserves it for being a good fluffy.

3 Likes

And he gets to be Daddeh to her babbehs. That way she has to watch a poopy fluffy with her foals.

3 Likes

That’s the joke—the brown fluffy is just as bad as the other fluffies, but it gets protected in spite of this because the story says it’s wrong to make fluffy pony eat poop if fluffy pony is brown. They are the same hategoat, but one of these hategoats has a giant all-powerful white knight who will burn the others alive for doing what they all do.

5 Likes

Give him both

1 Like

All fluffys are bad at some point sow yea haha true what you say

2 Likes

I therefore put forth that you should kill all three of them in a twist ending. :heart:

2 Likes

Ever had mence meat sketti? Naw we dont want a cannibal fluff, they turn on their owner quick, dont want hershy to hurt. Hmm… Enfy friend? Cause Im dasterly like that, less clean up and stink then a litter pal.

1 Like

Holy shit what program did you even make this in? I’m fucking rolling at their faces.

3 Likes

Classic Fluffy stupidity. A stallion and his pregnant mate meet a nice human willing to adopt them, see the person has a ‘poopie fluffy,’ insult and threat the ‘poopie fluffy’ shocked that the human is disgusted and offended with you.

5 Likes